Feed Dump: Bigfeets

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Bigfeets

And here some people pay to have a band watch them do their business in public.

Watch Video

Domogo

Aug 7, 2012
You cut off most of the sign it actually says only an idiot would drive on the sidewalk to avoid a bus AND because she was enthusiastic enough the first two days the judge is watching her today to make sure that passerbys see the sign.

Additionally I believe that a Hanar News station would be an awesome addition to mass effect 4

el_kabong

Shark Rodeo Champion
Mar 18, 2010
I'm happy because I got to hear a Carmageddon reference today. Also, Bigfoot McNuggets.

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
I would wear the Hannar hat in public it's so awesome.

And do the voice, again, in public.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
That is like the best hat ever Graham seriously. Can't wait for Desert Bus to start again, I'm going to bed early Friday (like 8PM my time and getting back up when DB starts at 3:30 AM )

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Awesome hat.
Just with reference to anatomy, the head hole creeps me out so... that hat is quite disturbing to me now...

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
This one really wants that hat, signed by those developers, but this one doesn't have the money D:

This one will be ready to tune in though.

hotdogoctopus

Jun 16, 2009
Literally the best punishment. Shame.

I had to wear a sign with the word 'responsible' AND the definition of said word in the front yard for leaving my little sister home alone.

Also 'forest fire' +1

2clueless

Clueless since 2003
Apr 11, 2012
The Hanar Hat and adoption of the correct speech patterns absolutely killed me, so awesome!

Artemicion

Need superslick, Kupo.
Dec 7, 2009
I'd like to take a moment to thank Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction for educating me on various cities in Korea and China, notably Pyongyang, which mas mentioned in this week's Feed Dump.