Feed Dump: Boards of Beyonce

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Boards of Beyonce

Music is the universal language, but perhaps not this music.

Watch Video

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
What is with that ending with Graham?!?

Fun Fact: You can not know Kathleen (& by know I mean follow her on twitter) and not know about Boards of Canada and that they have a new album coming out

-M

Jan 12, 2012
Wow, that music was really something. I must say, Kathleen's singing is certai- *puts finger to earpiece*
What's that? Yes. I've just received word from the credits that the lady in the video was in fact Kate Stark. Now, back to you in the studio.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
In the credits, under "Appearing" it says:
Graham Stark
Kate Stark
Alex Steacy

The lack of Kathleen is made doubly confusing by the fact that the credits also clearly state:
Edited By
Kathleen De Vere

Is this an in-joke I'm not getting or a legitimate goof?

nayrbarr

Aug 11, 2010
I'm impressed by the number of people reading through the credits. Also, Graham I had no idea your voice could be quite so... entrancing.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Kathleen once again disregard any requested beats.
Job well done.

PS. Graham, you need to host a radio station.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
Kate looks suprisingly like Kathleen this week. Are you using new camera equipment or something?

CWestfall

Apr 16, 2009
SwimmingRock said:
In the credits, under "Appearing" it says:
Graham Stark
Kate Stark
Alex Steacy

The lack of Kathleen is made doubly confusing by the fact that the credits also clearly state:
Edited By
Kathleen De Vere

Is this an in-joke I'm not getting or a legitimate goof?
It's probably some sort of clue. We should head over to the LRR Wiki and spend several weeks trying to find the significance of it.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
There may be better sources for news, but they don't have... this hat that was named because of it's once popularity with sources for news.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The credits are indeed part of a larger mystery! We're calling in The Mysterious Case of How Kathleen Forgot to Update the Credits.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
xD Oh Kathleen...

First your fabulous singing, now your deficient memory for properly updating the credits for Feed Dump every week.

Rangerboy87

Jul 1, 2011
Wow Graham...heck of a deep radio voice there. I imagine thats how Graham would sound during "Barry White Hour"

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
The credits are indeed part of a larger mystery! We're calling in The Mysterious Case of How Kathleen Forgot to Update the Credits.
Well, we now know there are several copies of Kathleen. So, maybe each copy expected one of the others to do it, and then all of them just ended up petting cats.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
OUCH!!!

Ow-ow-ow-ow-owie!!!

And I thought that I had been bleached at birth! :D

And what was up with the microphone-munching ending?

I'm in pain and I'm confused! D:

varmintx

Oct 6, 2011
Alex, Graham and Kathleen: my favorite Feed Dump lineup. Graham's super-extra white "I'm straight-up hood" made me piss myself.

Yes, you'll be getting a cleaning bill.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Guys, you need to cut a studio version of "Single Goats."

Ohlookit said:
What is with that ending with Graham?!?

Fun Fact: You can not know Kathleen (& by know I mean follow her on twitter) and not know about Boards of Canada and that they have a new album coming out

-M
I think that's true of most Canadians.

CWestfall

Apr 16, 2009
ThunderCavalier said:
xD Oh Kathleen...

First your fabulous singing, now your deficient memory for properly updating the credits for Feed Dump every week.
Ok, so I know the "official story" is that Kathleen just accidentally forgot to update the credits, but how likely is that really?

I've been messing around with the audio in Audacity, and there is something that sounds a hell of a lot like back masked screaming and satanic chanting in the mix. And get this, when the audio is reversed, it happens right after the credits! There has got to be a connection.

MrGuy

Mar 6, 2009
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Wow, that music was really something. I must say, Kathleen's singing is certai- *puts finger to earpiece*
What's that? Yes. I've just received word from the credits that the lady in the video was in fact Kate Stark. Now, back to you in the studio.
They killed Kate off in the season finale.