Feed Dump: Butt Stuff Surprise

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Butt Stuff Surprise

You know, it is possible to be TOO politically correct.

Watch Video

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Oh Graham. You're way better than a Labatt Blue. You're at least a Molson.

If I were a beer themed guest on a Feed Dump, I'd have been a Shiner Bock. ;)

varmintx

Oct 6, 2011
So, I assume this was taped before Desert Bus started, correct? So, what would be Graham's excuse for the constant f-ups? :)

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
I must say it was a really good idea to put the conclusion to the butt stuff news after the credits, that way it got bridged with the fire department charging money. Well played there, brilliant episode.

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
I think what James wanted to say was "Thanks O-bummer"

Which is why I don't have multiple hilarious webseries and contribute to the collection of huge amounts of money to a seriously worthwhile charity.

http://desertbus.org/

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
I didn't even know that private firefighters were a thing. What a horrible idea.

Raziel

Jul 20, 2013
The guy that was subjected to those 8 searches was also sent a bill from the hospital.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
varmintx said:
So, I assume this was taped before Desert Bus started, correct? So, what would be Graham's excuse for the constant f-ups? :)
Filler to reach the time.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ok that private fire fighter sound ridiculous especially charging them despite not doing their job properly but yet again that butt seach is also ridiculous too.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Yopaz said:
I must say it was a really good idea to put the conclusion to the butt stuff news after the credits, that way it got bridged with the fire department charging money. Well played there, brilliant episode.
Yeah, that's what I thought too.

Although you have to wonder about being charged when in the fire one, they didn't even do the job, and in the police one, it was forced on him so why the hell should he pay!?

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
Some other great details about the cavity search story (source for most of this [http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s3209305.shtml#.Uo1IKuIRBK0]; I read several articles, so I can't remember where all the info came from):

The search was given probable cause by a drug dog who hadn't been certified in three years, when certification must be done annually.

The officers took the suspect to a hospital, and the doctor there refused to perform the search because felt it was unethical, so they took him to a different hospital. The warrant was only valid in the original county, and the new hospital was in a different county.

The warrant also expired at 10PM; the prep for the colonoscopy began at 1AM the next day. Let's not forget that colonoscopies generally involve general anesthesia.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
castlewise said:
Yay! Privatize Everything! Fire Fighting! Butt Searches!! EVERYTHING!
The butt searching thing may or may not be new, but the fire department thing isn't all that new or uncommon.

Unfortunately.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Thanks to Desert Bus, I have a better idea of the geography of the FD room.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
chozo_hybrid said:
Yopaz said:
Yeah, that's what I thought too.

Although you have to wonder about being charged when in the fire one, they didn't even do the job, and in the police one, it was forced on him so why the hell should he pay!?
Yeah, it's one thing to get charged for a product or a service that didn't work as advertised, but this... they charge for a job they weren't asked to do, they didn't do a good job and the result of it was that they lost almost everything they had. It's like a burglar leaving a bill for cleaning your house.