Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
MorganL4 said:
Water
Earth
Fire
Air
Goat

Long ago the five nations lived together in harmony.
Then everything changed when the Goat nation attacked.
Only the Goatatar master of all five elements could stop them.

lolz..... Goat bending....
Haha! Goatater's Goatbending is great, but he still had a lot to learn before he's able to defeat the dreaded Goat Lord!
(I imagine the Goat Lord to sound exactly like Bill Hicks' Goat Boy character)

Loved the Feed Dump guys!

Cam's little hatreds are a source of constant joy :D

Also, Tally can really do Evil Nice smile rather well, huh? lol

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Graham? Do NOT wear that hat at a MLP convention. You will be hunted down by all the Pinkie Pie fans who are still miffed at a certain fanfic by Sgt. Sprinkles.

Now pardon me while I heal the damage done to my forehead from facepalming hard at the "got your goat" pun.

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
Why didn't Cam do a long, vibrating piss over everything when he got fired via text message?

Seracen

Sep 20, 2009
Damn you and your delectable hat Graham! I'm observing Ramadan up in here!!!!

In all seriousness though, if the sight of a cupcake hat was enough to challenge my ritual fast, I'd have ceased doing it long ago. Great episode as always!

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
I can't both watch the video, and then read this reaction thread afterwards

i have to go lie down now

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Well, you know, Hitler is not really considered the epitome of evil in the Eastern world. I mean, from a purely quantitative point of view, he's not as bad as Stalin or Mao, so I guess that really changes your perspective if both Stalin and Mao lived their whole lives in your backyard.

But saying that he was in grayscale is no excuse. That's just what everyone looked like before colour TVs were invented.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
"I think goats are a glitch in the matrix."

"There is no goat..."

"Hand me my goat-chucks."

This was one of the most quote-worthy Feed Dump episodes by far.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
kailus13 said:
You want zombies to think you have dessert brains, that way they go after other people first!
Except the young ones. They never finish their vegetarians before savaging the deserts.

Goats are notoriously bad nunchucks. You want ferets. If you need something with horns, might I suggest an antelope? They're bulkier, but known as reliable nunchucks.

Or just use a barista.