Feed Dump: Carcinogen Cola

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
The top hats thing reminded me that they might really be in. I saw a guy this morning on my walk to school that was wearing a top hat, long coat, and leather boots. He looked rather Victorian.

Also, that Burger King joke went somewhere horrible reeeeally fast and I just couldn't stop laughing.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Shit, dood, good thing I was at Hardee's and not Burger King while watching this on my smartphone...

So if she had said Hardee's for that sponsored abortion thing... Now THAT would've been creepy...

The Ubermensch

Mar 6, 2012
... Its it bad that the whole "Give the people who want to be on a reality TV show AIDS to remove them from the gene pool" sounds like a really good idea?

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
I think sponsored abortions would be more likely sponsored by fast food restaurants like Arby's, Farmer's, or White Castle. Also, Graham's sister is hot.

- Nice

Ogargd

Nov 7, 2010
High light of this week, every second a top hat appeared, especially on Graham - all shows now require more top hats.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
I don't know who made that sound after the phrase "reptiles in suitcases" but I'll take a dozen.

As I said about Turducken: So what you do is get crocodile, and stick a Komodo dragon in it which has had a turtle stuck in it which has had a pig stuck in it which has had a lamb stuck in it which has had a chicken stuck in it which has had an egg stuck in it which has had a needle stuck in it which contains your soul [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koschei].

Mr.Tea said:
Cancerogeninc is not a word. At all.

A carcinogen is a substance that can cause cancer; carcinogenic is its adjective form.

From the greek word for cancer "karkinos" + "gen" (think genesis; generates).
As a person who's had a collection of carcinomas removed, might I say THIS.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
I hope they didn't stow the komodos in the overhead compartment, because the safety hazard of such a compartment is already dangerous enough without animals who instinctively pounce on their prey from trees in order to crush their bones before they tear into them.

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
This has officially become my favorite episode of Feed Dump, if only for the thought of fast food restaurants supporting abortions coming into existence.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Oh my God Kathleen what's wrong with you

or should I say

what's right with you

Also you guys misspelled Carson O'Genic.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
If you drink 1000 cans of cola in a day you should probably see a doctor.
I'd feel really bad about that guy's bladder if he drank that much cola in one day.

However, that must be really good and lucrative business for the nearby Wal-Mart! ^_^

---

OK, I have to just go off on this rant, because I noticed it and it will not stop bugging me. Kate's cute, but she always seemed to be vaguely familiar to me, and I couldn't place why. I now just realized that one of my classmates looks almost exactly identical to Kate, and the only real differences I can think of are:

1) Age.

2) The fact that Kate is Canadian.

And, of course, my classmate's name is 'Katie'. Uncanny and creepy are understatements.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Loop Stricken said:
That was the best abortion joke I've heard all week!
It's weird because there are so many funny abortion jokes.

I don't even know why, you'd think there wouldn't be.

WarBossTilt said:
Kate is cute as hell. FACT!
Yeah, kinda distracting. But it would be quite silly to complain about that so I won't.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Huh... so Carson O. Genic is the guy who had all the poisonous snakes? Hopefully he remembers to label all of the containers correctly this time. He's also friends with someone named Brian and our favorite salesman, Ron Dewing.

harvz

Jun 20, 2010
did anyone else widen their eyes to uncomfortable levels when Graham stared through the camera and into your soul?

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Yay, Kate! Feed Dump needs more Kate! Fact!

Got to say, Feed Dump is the #1 show for me here.

Valanthe

Sep 24, 2009
Oh god, I laughed way too hard at abortions sponsored by Burger King, literally I had to rewind the video and watch it again. Does this make me a terrible person?

LorienvArden

Feb 28, 2011
Sam Donoghue said:
... Its it bad that the whole "Give the people who want to be on a reality TV show AIDS to remove them from the gene pool" sounds like a really good idea?
No... not at all. But since current forms aren't culling the stupid from the genepool fast enough, we might want to look into other options.