Feed Dump: Coffee and Kittens

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Coffee and Kittens

The episode everyone will like... until you get to the perverts.

Watch Video

Malconvoker

Nov 1, 2011
The ordering kittens thing reminds me of what I heard about some colleges doing on finals week, which was having rooms where you could go play with puppies, which is something I wish my college did...also the kittens thing. They should do that too.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Wasn't expecting Graham to make a Paedophile-reference joke. I always thought that would be Kathleen's territory.

An exceptional episode. Because I actually wanted to go to the effort of posting in its thread saying so.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
The first person to actually make a kitten hiring service will become a millionaire.

The Starbucks twitter gift sounds like more effort than simply just going to the store.

Couldn't that tracking app be used for really creepy purposes?

I think Padeophiles give out chocolate covered nuts. XD

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
You have a flat cap Graham? I used to wear one of those when I was younger. A flat cap was part of my school uniform when I was in prep school.
You don't see them that much any more around here though, I don't know why.

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
You weren't kidding in your blog post from Monday; you guys are on fire in this one!

Also, whomever is the GIF-meister in this forum, I would like to request one of Ash asking Kathleen if she wants a kitten for the first time, and her immediately turning up and saying, "Yes!" Please? I'll send you a pretend kitten...?

AdagioBoognish

Member?
Nov 5, 2013
Malconvoker said:
The ordering kittens thing reminds me of what I heard about some colleges doing on finals week, which was having rooms where you could go play with puppies, which is something I wish my college did...also the kittens thing. They should do that too.
Lucky. I'm going to a community college and we're responsible for catching our own wildlife during finals.

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
So wait, there's now a real life www.petsovernight.com ?

That's... ..cool and deeply disturbing at the same time.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
I feel like an opportunity was missed here... I mean come on, "Coffee, Kittens, and Candy" is pretty much guaranteed a million views... and possibly a brief investigation by the FBI or To Catch a Predator...

Nubrain

Sep 17, 2010
It seemed somehow fitting that i watched this with my kitten curled up in my arms. She likes to be held and stroked down her back like the cat of an evil scientist. Normally she doesn't pay much attention to what I'm doing (as long as I don't stop petting her for very long) but she actually perked up and looked at the screen when they started talking about kittens.

it's hard to be sure but i think my kitty gives this feed dump her stamp of approval.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
- What's for dinner, honey?
- Oh, I just ordered some kittens.
- Those are my favourite! You are the best.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Graham_LRR said:
Coffee and Kittens

The episode everyone will like... until you get to the perverts.

Watch Video
You know, you could probably fetch a good price for that hat now if you auction it on desert bus.

<table border="5", align="center", width=550>

[HEADING=1][sub]As[/sub] [sup]seen[/sup] [sub]on[/sub][/HEADING]​
[HEADING=1][strong]feed dump![/strong][/HEADING]​
[HEADING=1]Graham's Hat[/HEADING]​

I couldn't find it in the appropriate colour...

[sub][sub]Wondering through tags is fun.[/sub][/sub]