Feed Dump: Cons, Moms, Bones & Waffles

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Cons, Moms, Bones & Waffles

Brazil's prisons will be fielding one heck of a cycling team in the future.

Watch Video

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
Nice, a rare re-used credits fail. Unless there was a massive sex change operation in the moonbase in the last week. :p

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
letting your criminals become faster does not sound like a good idea
once they get out all they need to do is rob a bike shop and you will never see them again.

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
Wait, so was the Waffle Sandwich playable or what? I need to know for my Breakfast Burrito deck, in case defences need to be considered.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Avaholic03 said:
Nice, a rare re-used credits fail. Unless there was a massive sex change operation in the moonbase in the last week. :p
Alex is now LeeLee right?

chetoos

Jul 13, 2009
Antitonic said:
Wait, so was the Waffle Sandwich playable or what? I need to know for my Breakfast Burrito deck, in case defences need to be considered.
I don't think so, you really don't want to have to splash the colors for the normal Breakfast Burrito deck, Wizards didn't think that through when printing Waffle Sandwich. If you're going for a mono-color Breakfast Burrito deck, it might be worth it to splash for the Waffle Sandwich, but I think that you'd need to add in some Cereal Bowls at that point.

GamerLuck

Questionably Opinionated
Jul 13, 2009
Okay, so, True story, I know the guy who owns T's in Florida. Giving his son (my friend) an incalculable amount of shit for his dad's club showing up on Feed Dump.

EDIT: So, apparently, Octomom is stripping at a different club and the guy who owns T's is going to serve up papers to her while she is on stage. Also, His son and I are in the process of locating a official T's lounge hat to send in to Feed Dump

AdmiralMemo

LoadingReadyRunner
Legacy
Dec 15, 2008
TimeLord said:
Avaholic03 said:
If so, that makes Paul Kathleen, because Graham is definitely Kate.

SpcyhknBC

Aug 24, 2009
AdmiralMemo said:
TimeLord said:
Avaholic03 said:
If so, that makes Paul Kathleen, because Graham is definitely Kate.
Oh lord, the gender bending abounds everywhere!

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
TimeLord said:
Avaholic03 said:
In that case LeeLee came close to doing a passable Lou Costello when impersonating Laurel and Hardy.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Well that's a rather ghoulish and mysterious archeological tale then... and I have no problem believing that ancient civilisations were out to mess with the heads of those that would come after, we would.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
That's dragon's teeth, Paul.

[link]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon's_teeth_(mythology)[/link]

This comment was brought to you by the committee to nitpick on incredibly minor points of mythology (CNIMPOM).

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
3 days of work takes off 1 day, and the shifts of three days add up to a whole day of work. So if you did it every day you were in jail, you would half your sentence.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
As the husband of an archaeologist I found this episode hilarious - but it just can't compare with the credits snafu discussion in here.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Alex looks like Vincent Van Gogh in that hat, don't you think?