Feed Dump: Dead Body Accidentally Thrown Away

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Dead Body Accidentally Thrown Away

This is probably the darkest dump, ever.

Watch Video

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Wouldn't that hat only let "green" light of the spectrum through?

I guess since chlorophyll generally is green, makes it logical? I can't see why a block of solid cardboard isn't much better.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Dude hung himself and no one noticed or cared to the point they thought his body was a prop and no one reported him missing.

This shit got dark, fast. Macabre humor to say the least. But the realities of the situation are simply terrible.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Screaming louder to win arguments? I thought we all learned that online, parenting is slow to catch up once again!

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
Come on Toyota everyone knows that homer had the best solution for obnoxious kids in the car

El Comandante

Jul 31, 2013
How could you not get suspicious when throwing out a 80 + kg (160 pounds) prop that is not realy plastic. And why even throw it out, did it smell bad, duh?
The idea of the sheriff seems dumb, but considering how triggerhappy some people are, it´s porbaply better to be save.

andersgeek

Jul 6, 2010
Kathleen, FWIW, I had kind of the same reaction. I just didn't grow up with Skeletor in my life.

Symion

Aug 30, 2012
I'm fairly certain that the "Heaps" in "Heaps of free shade" is referencing the wearer's fat-rolls.

Ylla

Jul 14, 2014
When i die, i want my body to be blown up in a public place so i can ruin somebody's day :)

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
When I die I want to be propped up with a sign that says "Thanks for coming."
Then send off the stinking corpse to burn.

Also, dammit Kathleen how do you not understand Skeletor?!?

Jan 12, 2012
I still say prison uniforms should be hot pink and covered with pictures of naked grandmothers. NOBODY thinks that's cool, and no one will confuse an escaped prisoner with someone in a costume.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
To be fair to the corpse dump guys, people mistaking corpses for halloween decorations does have precedence. http://www.nbcnews.com/id/9841877/ns/us_news-life/t/corpse-mistaken-halloween-decoration/

The head-canon raccoon manages to get comfy right when a show he doesn't like comes on. "Dude, change the channel. Dude, come on! What are you dead or someth...oh, right."

What size of Alligator is Cam used to?

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
As someone who has lifted dead bodies before, it takes a special kind of ignorant to mistake one for a Halloween decoration.

Ah, Florida... the only state in the country where "Dog bites man" is the more unusual story (as opposed to "Man bites dog" for those who have not been exposed to journalism 101)