Feed Dump: Dead Body Accidentally Thrown Away

Bogwhiskers

Nov 29, 2009
Bah! Echoes is a compilation album that shortened the title song AND "Marooned"! Why would you listen to that instead of Meddle? Or a live album with another version of the full "Echoes"? Or the entire Pink Floyd discography in order? *nag nag nag*

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
"Kathleen Misunderstands Skeletor" is now my new favourite moment in Feed Dump history.

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
Bogwhiskers said:
Bah! Echoes is a compilation album that shortened the title song AND "Marooned"! Why would you listen to that instead of Meddle? Or a live album with another version of the full "Echoes"? Or the entire Pink Floyd discography in order? *nag nag nag*
Because it's the summer and you're bored so you're going through greatest hits albums? That's what I did when I was in university.

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
What did you expect from a shade that's "heaps free"? It's cheaper than a "hella free" shade, and therefore less effective.

Addendum_Forthcoming

Queen of the Edit
Feb 4, 2009
I always thought orange prison jumpsuits were to help improve visibility? Hard to hide blood, hard to hide in shadows, easy to tell if people have concealed weapons or contraband ... bright orange seems like a fantastic prison ttire from a purely utilitarian perspective. Seems like all you're doing is making it harder on wardens by changing to tones.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
PaulH said:
I always thought orange prison jumpsuits were to help improve visibility? Hard to hide blood, hard to hide in shadows, easy to tell if people have concealed weapons or contraband ... bright orange seems like a fantastic prison ttire from a purely utilitarian perspective. Seems like all you're doing is making it harder on wardens by changing to tones.
If people are starting to wear orange jumpsuits as a fashion statement, then prisoners could simply hide among them. Given that a prisoner could easily change clothes at a mall, it makes sense that their attire needs to change to be instantly recognisable instead of "Is that a prisoner or a fashion victim?"

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
Evil Smurf said:
Stryker said:
Aww man, you missed your chance to reintroduce Ron Dewings.
I was waiting for it too
Me three. Is it bad that the instant Graham said that I had "Hi, Ron Dewings here" playing in my head?

Addendum_Forthcoming

Queen of the Edit
Feb 4, 2009
kailus13 said:
If people are starting to wear orange jumpsuits as a fashion statement, then prisoners could simply hide among them. Given that a prisoner could easily change clothes at a mall, it makes sense that their attire needs to change to be instantly recognisable instead of "Is that a prisoner or a fashion victim?"
I honestly don't really see that as an excuse, however ... As any prisoner who escapes a reasonably secure prison is likely to have had help from the outside, which means a change of clothes as soon as they're on the outside.

Not only that, but for the sake of making it SLIGHTLY harder to blend into the general public for those handful of people who do escape, you're making it harder on understaffed prison complexes where the grand majority of prisoners are going to spend the remainder of the sentence(s).

Add to that, having two-tone prison attire will make it easier to escape in the first place. Strtegic application of wet charcoal (esay enough to secure in prison in any reasonable quantity) and you have an all-black jumpsuit. Which will lead to increased potentiality for prisoners to escape and hide in the first place.