Feed Dump: Dinner and a Movie

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Dinner and a Movie

If you're narcoleptic, you probably shouldn't pursue a career in burglary.

Watch Video

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
What confuses me is, why would you steal what you think is just spare change?
I mean, they obviously aren't master criminals, but still...

And that system for making a Sim live forever was both genius, and incredibly worrying.

Sneezeguard

Oct 13, 2010
You could do that stuff in the sims 2? why do they save all the cool stuff for the 8 planned expansions? :(

EnigmaHarper

Jul 22, 2009
Is it wrong that I have done that in the Sims? Like exactly that... except I don't remember them being Free Masons... just rich people.

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
I kind of want to buy the Sims games now. I had always assumed they were like Spore except with less penis monsters flying around spaceships.

I also like this new influx of Brendan.

TheWojo

Jan 28, 2009
Just one quick question:
Is Cam's earlobe piercing a new thing? Because I don't think I've seen it before.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
So, you can be a serial killer that targets Freemasons? Wasn't that in one of the seasons of Bones,?

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Cam was awesome, always a pleasure when he shows up. Although I should've suspected that since he's such a gentleman all the time that in reality he's pure evil! You're only supposed to kill sims out of complete boredom, not immortality and profit!!

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Sneezeguard said:
You could do that stuff in the sims 2? why do they save all the cool stuff for the 8 planned expansions? :(
Sims 3 has something similar, except without the killing, and it doesn't save you from a meteor.

el_kabong

Shark Rodeo Champion
Mar 18, 2010
The Sims bit had me cracking up. My favorite Sims trick of the trade was to use a bunch of chemistry sets to engineer a Blue concoction that instantly refills your lowest stat bars. I would just keep creating potions until I had a steady supply of the Blue stuff ready for consumption. Then, if any of my stats were suffering, I would chug one, bars would fill up, and I was able to get high marks when he was inevitably sent to his job in the morning.

Essentially, my Sim was a meth user who never ate or slept. But it never affected his job performance.

Malconvoker

Nov 1, 2011
Sneezeguard said:
They save all the cool stuff for the expansions because they know you want it and will pay the price of the game again just to get a plant that eats people and gives you immortality juice

alandavidson

Jun 21, 2010
Cam, you are evil and a gentleman. This is why I love.

Also, I'm really liking Beej, I want to see more.

Captcha: Pipe Down

Not sure what Captcha is getting at there.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
That bit about The Sims was neat....>_> And creepy.

I don't watch basketball either, but all that sounded about right.

Good show.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Somehow, Cam manages to be more creepy than me trapping sims in rooms without doors, or swimming pools without ladders, and watching them die slow and agonizing deaths.
I collect gravestones. And incidentally also ghosts.

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
TheWojo said:
Just one quick question:
Is Cam's earlobe piercing a new thing? Because I don't think I've seen it before.
This was distracting me the entire video. And it wouldn't be his earlobe, it's cartilage i believe.