Feed Dump: Drugs, Mayors and Garbage

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Drugs, Mayors and Garbage

Willing to get your hands dirty? How about get lit on fire?

Watch Video

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
Man, now I'm under the weather too, after Paul and his pox beard...
And yeah, I know: "sssshhhhhhh" ... but what the hell is BC Bugs (did I get this right!?)?

Delerien

Apr 3, 2013
Just to clear that up: http://news.discovery.com/space/space-station-crew-returns-with-olympic-torch-131111.htm

The torch, kept unlit throughout its space journey due to safety precautions on the space station, was securely wrapped during the descent, and an employee of Russia's space agency Roscosmos took it out of the packaging.

Jan 12, 2012
Geisterkarle said:
And yeah, I know: "sssshhhhhhh" ... but what the hell is BC Bugs (did I get this right!?)?
BC Bud [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BC_Bud] is a strain of cannabis, presumably less harmful than Rob Ford.

OT: Back off, Paul. I'm from Ottawa, and I can promise you we hate Toronto with a passion that is at least 3 times as fiery as anything you wimpy Victorians can come up with.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Geisterkarle said:
BC Bud [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BC_Bud] is a strain of cannabis, presumably less harmful than Rob Ford.

OT: Back off, Paul. I'm from Ottawa, and I can promise you we hate Toronto with a passion that is at least 3 times as fiery as anything you wimpy Victorians can come up with.
It's easy to have strong feelings about something that's, perhaps literally, in your back yard. But it's clearly more impressive to hate something thousands of miles away.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
If you can gas weld underwater, certainly you can keep a torch lit in space - you simply need to have a supply of oxygen in addition to the supply of gas. It was just deemed unsafe. Face it, while the headline "Russians set a man on fire with an Olympic torch" is funny, the headline "Russians set a man on fire with an Olympic torch in space" could be a hit to Russia's reputation as a space faring nation.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
SirCannonFodder said:
Have I missed some news about Toronto, or is this just some general animosity towards it?
Toronto's mayor was caught smoking crack.

Great beard, and an even better stinger Paul.

Well done. =w= b

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
Oh
Come on
12 comments... please no one has said the obvious yet?
*Sigh* I guess it falls to me.

In Soviet Russia.. Torch lights you!!!!

*badum crash*

(Captcha: Kiss Me. Um no! They're sick!!:)

shiroyukinohime

Jan 30, 2012
SirCannonFodder said:
Have I missed some news about Toronto, or is this just some general animosity towards it?
You mean you haven't heard about that one guy who - after months of denying it - finally admitted to smoking crack cocaine? Oh, and he also happens to be the mayor of my that city?

This guy?

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Wooo! Wales got mentioned.

Does this mean LRR meet up in Wales to harvest all the landfill sites? Sounds gold to me!

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
Aw, you missed out on Boris Johnson failing the first two questions of an intelligence test, then refusing to answer the rest, on live Radio.

This was, of course, after he mocked people with subnormal intelligence - publicly.

Also, the second question was: "If there are three apples and you take two, how many apples do you have?"

His response? "Lots of apples."

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Yay, the beard is back
There is a hope for Warriors of darkness yet :D

Also, how long until Paul will host the feed dump?

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
But I love Toronto :(

SirCannonFodder said:
Well let's just say its mayor is.. special :)