Feed Dump: Drugs, Mayors and Garbage

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Don Reba said:
wildpeaks said:
Well let's just say its mayor is.. special :)
Ford's just a little? quirky. Knows how to have a good time, so they say.
"Quirky" is hanging yourself from a zipline, waving the national flag, flying over the heads of an audience... and then getting stuck. I'm looking at you, Boris.

Ford has made himself the laughingstock of the English-speaking world, a feat that is quite difficult given the number of raving lunatics that occupy legislatures in the US.

OT: WE NEED AN EMERGENCY HATCERECTOMY, STAT!

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Pauls "Oh No" at the end was fantastically executed.
Though the magnet could work if applied correctly. the magnet would nto destroy the information on hard drive completely. the information woudl be recoverable if you got proper hardware to do that (like for example police investigative units do).

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Is Paul going to keep the beard? Please keep the beard.

Also, The mayor scandal in Canada is better than the one in Florida just on basis of being funnier. I mean, the Florida one came and went and seemed dull, but the one in Toronto just keeps getting better.

And as much as I want that hard drive, I would probably be forced to hand it over to the original owner anyway and digging through a massive pile of crap is not worth 4 million. Now sixe though, and if it was in Jersey, then I'd do it.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Surely a smart codpiece would project the time against a wall so you don't have to look down.

I thought Paul was supposed to be the mad scientist.

Tim Chuma

Jul 9, 2010
The Bitcoin bubble would have burst before you find the hard drive.

Not so smart hair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e1rs-5QRuw

Nojh

Occipital Ostritch
Aug 10, 2009
Wait. So LRR has run out of hats? I thought that was unpossible!

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
No, Kathleen! Not the jazz hands! NOT THE JAZZ HANDS!!!

Sorry Paul...but Movember has passed and the guy who used his beard to carry a six pack of beer has won. Let it go.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
PAUL HAS A BEARD!

This is the greatest beard ever!

Edit:

Also, I was really hoping that even after the Paul and Beej singing bit, James was going to be the only one left.

DanHibiki

Aug 5, 2009
The Gentleman said:
Don Reba said:
wildpeaks said:
Well let's just say its mayor is.. special :)
Ford's just a little? quirky. Knows how to have a good time, so they say.
"Quirky" is hanging yourself from a zipline, waving the national flag, flying over the heads of an audience... and then getting stuck. I'm looking at you, Boris.

Ford has made himself the laughingstock of the English-speaking world, a feat that is quite difficult given the number of raving lunatics that occupy legislatures in the US.

OT: WE NEED AN EMERGENCY HATCERECTOMY, STAT!
English speaking world? People from Japan have heard of him.

sibh8ter

Dec 5, 2013
Just going to say, i live in oshawa, which is pretty close to toronto(well not really, maybe an hour drive) but for those who dont know oshawa, or know it well, i say toronto. this whole thing about mayor ford is THE stupidest thing i have ever heard and i feel ashamed that the internet now has not only bieber but ford to laugh at for canada

MrCollins

Power Vacuumer
Jun 28, 2010
I love that about half the comments are about Paul's beard. I must say it is rather fetching.
I'm glad that even more good that usual came out of desert bus.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Geisterkarle said:
Man, now I'm under the weather too, after Paul and his pox beard...
And yeah, I know: "sssshhhhhhh" ... but what the hell is BC Bugs (did I get this right!?)?
BC Bud [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BC_Bud] is a strain of cannabis, presumably less harmful than Rob Ford.

OT: Back off, Paul. I'm from Ottawa, and I can promise you we hate Toronto with a passion that is at least 3 times as fiery as anything you wimpy Victorians can come up with.
No way, I'm from Winnipeg and we clearly hate Toronto the most. We hate them more than we hate our own city.

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
I had to read the comments to find out why Toronto was getting all the flak. This means that Feed Dump itself is failing at being a source of news, and is running out of hats. These are dark days, my friends. Dark days.

Although then there was Paul's beard. That gives me hope for the future again.

Seracen

Sep 20, 2009
Paul has a beard again?! Will Graham have to shave, lest the time-space continuum is rendered unable to handle the sheer machismo?

As always, quality show guys!

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Geisterkarle said:
Man, now I'm under the weather too, after Paul and his pox beard...
And yeah, I know: "sssshhhhhhh" ... but what the hell is BC Bugs (did I get this right!?)?
BC Bud [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BC_Bud] is a strain of cannabis, presumably less harmful than Rob Ford.

OT: Back off, Paul. I'm from Ottawa, and I can promise you we hate Toronto with a passion that is at least 3 times as fiery as anything you wimpy Victorians can come up with.
I think we can all agree that pretty much all of Canada hated Toronto even before Rob Ford.