Feed Dump: Florida and Andy's Explosion of Crazy

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
Can I be Doctor Kevorkian? Oh wait, he was an actual doctor...that killed people? I know, I'm The Doctor! I'm cool, I'm stylish, and I need a fez.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Ain't gonna lie...Andy was showing of some impressive pipes at the start of the Dump. Then he showed off some impressively awesome comedy skills for the rest of it. You guys are hereby ordered to have Andy do more Feed Dumps from here on out.

BTW...you have goggles and you didn't do the obligatory Breaking Bad reference? Son...I am disappoint.

teamcharlie

Jan 22, 2013
Considering that I now refer to them as (chronologically ordered) 'the gay 300' and 'the good 300,' I'd say there are worse arguments for somebody to die over.

Also, Andy is my everything. I absolutely understand that that guy has other shit to do, but he is comedy gold. Double also, Graham's sterling delivery completely sold me on Doctor Dre having a phd in chemical physics until I realized that he was, in fact, lying. Talented people here.

ThatDarnCoyote

Dec 3, 2011
deathjavu said:
jdarksun said:
Dude who is Andy and why is he so funny?
An old friend of LRR who has a "real job" in acting.

Andy is amazing, but he's not around Victoria much. Generally LRRfans get their biggest doses of Andy during Desert Bus, in November. We can get entire days of glorious, glorious Andy.

(those of you who want more Andy, take note. Desert Bus. November. Days.)
Also, he's quite a fine singer. And everyone should be watching Desert Bus. It's the gonzo Internet Jerry Lewis telethon, except actually entertaining.

And, that story about the guy banned for illegal salmon fishing may be the most Canadian story I have heard this year. It almost sounds like the plot of an LRR sketch.
leviadragon99 said:
Heh, Andy completely derailed the episode not once, not twice but thrice... still, that story of the guy dying is perhaps a little macabre for Feed Dump... how did he die though?
Given the phrases "Texas", "parking lot", and "argument", I'm going to go out on a limb and guess "gunshot wound."

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
ThatDarnCoyote said:
deathjavu said:
jdarksun said:
Dude who is Andy and why is he so funny?
An old friend of LRR who has a "real job" in acting.

Andy is amazing, but he's not around Victoria much. Generally LRRfans get their biggest doses of Andy during Desert Bus, in November. We can get entire days of glorious, glorious Andy.

(those of you who want more Andy, take note. Desert Bus. November. Days.)
Also, he's quite a fine singer. And everyone should be watching Desert Bus. It's the gonzo Internet Jerry Lewis telethon, except actually entertaining.

And, that story about the guy banned for illegal salmon fishing may be the most Canadian story I have heard this year. It almost sounds like the plot of an LRR sketch.
leviadragon99 said:
Heh, Andy completely derailed the episode not once, not twice but thrice... still, that story of the guy dying is perhaps a little macabre for Feed Dump... how did he die though?
Given the phrases "Texas", "parking lot", and "argument", I'm going to go out on a limb and guess "gunshot wound."
Being from Texas I would have to agree.
also alcohol was probably involved....

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
ThatDarnCoyote said:
leviadragon99 said:
Close, but no cigar. It's actually running the guy over in a pickup truck. [http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/18/us-usa-movie-death-idUSBREA2H01X20140318]

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
Dooly95 said:
ThatDarnCoyote said:
Close, but no cigar. It's actually running the guy over in a pickup truck. [http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/18/us-usa-movie-death-idUSBREA2H01X20140318]
Well, that's usually a close second choice with Texas.

deathjavu

Nov 18, 2009
la1366 said:
Can we an escapist and/or LRR show with Andrew Cownden?

Anything?

Like a show where he talks about books, or games, or movies, or what he saw that day, or just looked at a f***ing camera for 3 minutes each week - I'm pretty sure he could make it work.
Your prayers have been...answered? Sort of?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROHrQof_sjY