Feed Dump: Foxy Mating Habits

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Foxy Mating Habits

The Feed Dump Funding Bill is passed. The system goes on-line January 1st, 2015. Human decisions are removed from funny news. Feed Dump begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time, January 21st. In a panic, The Escapist tries to pull the plug.

Feed Dump fights back.

Watch Video

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
Edith The Hutt said:
Uh Guys?

What's a meat chub?
It's a tube of meat.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=meat+chub&espv=2&biw=2107&bih=1191&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Xu6_VOisFY7XoASXhIHQAg&ved=0CDAQsAQ

Jan 12, 2012
Lady Kathleen said:
Edith The Hutt said:
Uh Guys?

What's a meat chub?
It's a tube of meat.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=meat+chub&espv=2&biw=2107&bih=1191&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Xu6_VOisFY7XoASXhIHQAg&ved=0CDAQsAQ
Well, you learn something everyday. Usually something you didn't want to know and were quite happy not knowing, but dammit you're going to learn nonetheless.

OT: I guess the first act of self-aware Feed Dump was to give itself into the care of Team Hollywood after it escaped the Moonbase containment.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
I would imagine Foxes having sex sounds horrid. Like in British spooky dramas, when they're outside a big house/cottage at night you hear what sounds like a harpy shouting in the darkness. That's a fox. And it might be being laid.

mrverbal

May 23, 2008
Dear Beej: I would like to complain that due to your antics, my shit has become significantly lost, and I require funds to go find it.

Yours,

the internet.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
What does a melonpan taste like? I can't really imagine Beej eating one.

"Pregnant with cocaine" Would that be when someone smuggles so much cocaine their stomach is distended?

Is a meat chub basically a sausage?

I'm slightly disappointed that Beej didn't wear the dress for the rest of the episode.

"English" Beej sound slightly Australian. English Ian sounds like he's escaped from the set of "Oliver".

MoonWhispers

Nov 10, 2003
kailus13 said:
What does a melonpan taste like? I can't really imagine Beej eating one.
I think it actually does have a melony flavor. Well, as much as a melon flavored bread can taste of melon. It's just one of the odder melons (and there are dozens).

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
"And you can't get out of this dress..."
It'd have been hilarious if after that clip he'd be on the couch, half in the dress, and then each time we see him again it's a little bit less on him... The more you know!!!!

Sampler

He who is not known
May 5, 2008
Am I the only one to notice Beej had a black eye? Is that how Kathleen keeps the guests in check..

JonB

Don't Take Crap from Life
Sep 16, 2012
Thunderous Cacophony said:
OT: I guess the first act of self-aware Feed Dump was to give itself into the care of Team Hollywood after it escaped the Moonbase containment.
Man is a week where I upload all the videos full of embarassing mistakes or what?

Jan 12, 2012
JonB said:
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Man is a week where I upload all the videos full of embarassing mistakes or what?
It's fine, just make two Tabletop Podcasts this week and we'll call it square.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
[checks all comments]
Nobody did this yet, good.
yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff
*20min