Feed Dump: Frosty Cardboard Marmite

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Frosty Cardboard Marmite

We could be in the midst of a Marmite shortage...defcon meh.

Watch Video

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
I love the little nod after "In England...". Like he's saying "There's a joke here for some of you." Thank you Graham.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
News canoes... "Canews"?

Nice touch in the credits. They truly are special guests, aren't they?

..and followed by a not-so-nice (but still hilarious) touch

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Is it sad that my very first thought when creepy doll was stroking Paul's chest was "Bad Touch!" And Hats for the Hat God!

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Is it sad that my very first thought when creepy doll was stroking Paul's chest was "Bad Touch!" And Hats for the Hat God!

Kinpatsu

Jul 6, 2011
Oh wow, an "in England" joke before you even got into your first news story. Congrats, Graham.

The stinger made me giggle, although poor Paul really does look traumatized.

NimrodXIV

Jul 12, 2010
aeric90 said:
I love the little nod after "In England...". Like he's saying "There's a joke here for some of you." Thank you Graham.
+1

I rewatched that bit several times because it was so awesome.

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
Is it me or did Graham seem to be channeling Bernard Black (from Black Books) during his Drunken Frosty bit?
Also, for the record, if there was a world marmite shortage I would cry.

BAD TOUCH, I'M AN ADULT!

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
"Mess with marmite and you mess With England!"
Zachary Amaranth said:
*gasp* ROBOT SANTA!

...Yes, that was my first thought.
I actually thought something like a rescue bot to get people out collapsed buildings. Silly boring, altruistic me.

Gammayun

Aug 23, 2011
how dare you insult marmite, for it is the most awesome thing in the universe.

May 5, 2010
And the Out-of-Context Quote of the Week Award goes to....

Kathleen, for "Robot Santa looks like a sandworm with a Santa hat, and he's twice as terrifying!"

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
In order for Paul to be cured of his fears of being molested by the creepy doll, I recommend that he be in charge of merchandising creepy doll paraplegia.

Why yes, I would like a creepy doll for my couch.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
A robot than can do limbo and crawl through a chimney without getting stuck (unlike those idiots you hear on the news/television/etc. getting stuck in a chimney). That is...awesome.

And at the end, creepy doll is hitting on Paul. Hide the children.

Hoplon

Jabbering Fool
Mar 31, 2010
FUCK YOU GUYS! ;P

That Marmite spill could be ruinous! I fuel my self with tea and toast with Marmite. *sob* all that Marmite...

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Thanks for reminding me of this awesome dude:
I don't think I even understand what marmite is, or why someone would like it.

May 29, 2011
GeorgW" post="6.328285.13376401 said:
I don't think I even understand what marmite is, or why someone would like it.[/quote
Marmite [/n]: the most delicious thing in the universe.

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
We're not English and therefore hate Marmite{/quote]

Hey as an Englishman I resent that remark! The English people are just as capable of hating Marmite as everyone else in the world!

JackJL

Jun 18, 2011
Can't believe I'm the first to ask.

What is the Clearly A Cardboard Cutout Of Vin Diesel's opinion of erotic Star Trek fan fiction?

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
GeorgW said:
I don't think I even understand what marmite is, or why someone would like it.
It's stuff made from yeast extract.

There's really no other way to describe it.

hypermage

Feb 13, 2010
Harry clearly values his privacy enough to dislike being credited by his first name. Due to all the touching, perhaps.

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
To be fair, you actually do need to be careful what toilet paper you use with a septic tank. However, almost all stores will carry septic-tank-safe paper.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
I haven't checked lately, but I think at least half of the toilet paper packages in a grocery store will mention that they are safe for septic tanks if you read the fine print. Although, being old enough to have problems with fine print myself, I can see how this might prove troublesome for old people.

Phlakes

+15 Dagger of Socks
Mar 25, 2010
I'm very happy that you got to keep Harry. He should be on Feed Dump more often now.

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
ROBOT SANTA!
Will we get more X-Mas puns in the next few weeks? :)
Also intersting question: after Paul was "felt up", will he ever sit on Santa's lap again???

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
I generally expect the episodes to be funny, and don't usually comment on the videos I watch.

I just wanted to pop in and say this episode was especially hilarious. I loved it. Great Job. Yadda yadda.

Also I learned something new, Marmite is some sort of weird spreadable yeast thing that British people eat. Cool.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
There must have been some magic in that paper bag he found.
For when he put it to his lips, he began to dance around!

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Robot Santa is the Honorable Judge Pimp Santa's evil twin is my Bing Crosby cover band.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
The video kept pausing while buffering while Paul was talking, and it kept giving him what could possibly be an "O" face. Or him just after a great sneeze. These images had my ribs aching from laughing, when paired with the myriad Creepy Graham faces.

Also--New Hat! Yay! Matt has one more thing for his Wubbing! And Paul can balance more things on his head!

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
I hope that new anal probe device is self lubing because it would hurt going up any anal passage way

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Shouldn't Creepy Doll be on his way to a good home? Or was this filmed before he was sent off? Also, I'm sure Morgan especially would be quite happy if the world ran out of Marmite, although I don't think Bill would complain either.

purifico

Oct 29, 2009
But didn't you sell the Creepy Doll (I even bid, but could not give more than 2500 :(()? Or is that another creepy doll?

I sure hope that there'll be another Creepy Doll to buy next year - I'll start saving my money now.

Safaia

Sep 24, 2010
GeorgW said:
I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THIS.

Also, for those of you asking, the person who bought the creepy doll donated him back to LRR. Because that person is awesome.

Xelien

Oct 22, 2008
Cain_Zeros said:
Shouldn't Creepy Doll be on his way to a good home? Or was this filmed before he was sent off?
purifico said:
But didn't you sell the Creepy Doll (I even bid, but could not give more than 2500 :(()? Or is that another creepy doll?

I sure hope that there'll be another Creepy Doll to buy next year - I'll start saving my money now.
The guy who won the creepy doll auction let LRR keep him because I guess he's just awesome like that. Plus he already won stuff in other auctions he won too.

Crudler

Jun 2, 2008
BrotherRool said:
British!!! Britain!! I'm not frickin' English
Well, geographically speaking the event took place 'in England', the phrase is also a long running LRR joke. The crew are pretty intelligent and do know the difference between the countries in the UK.

purifico

Oct 29, 2009
Xelien said:
Cain_Zeros said:
Shouldn't Creepy Doll be on his way to a good home? Or was this filmed before he was sent off?
purifico said:

The guy who won the creepy doll auction let LRR keep him because I guess he's just awesome like that. Plus he already won stuff in other auctions he won too.
Oh wow. How nice of him. I know I wouldn't be as generous. I just like Harry the Creepy Doll to much to pass on a chance to get my hands on it.

Artemicion

Need superslick, Kupo.
Dec 7, 2009
Vin Diesel is nothing if not a cardboard cutout.

I still love him though.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Crudler said:
BrotherRool said:
British!!! Britain!! I'm not frickin' English
Well, geographically speaking the event took place 'in England', the phrase is also a long running LRR joke. The crew are pretty intelligent and do know the difference between the countries in the UK.
I reason it that when the location doesn't particularly matter and it's in a context not just between British people Britain is preferrable over any country name because England is so large that the other members of the union would get ignored. Unless the event is particularly relevant to one part. English is fine if it was cricketing occurence or if it involved Cheddar (the place) that sort of thing. Equally if something funny were to happen in Wales and involved someone speaking Welsh, well then Wales would be fine.

But don't worry I'm not actually annoyed/angry, just need to keep the old rivalry up :D 'sides if you don't challenge these things you'll get a bunch of American viewers talking about England's Prime Minister and nonsense like that

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
Kathleen getting excited about Robot Santa... HNNNG! Reaching Book Fort levels of Adorkable Captain, the manly ship is going down!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
Oh god, I can't believe you said that. Though it was awesome.

Bhaalspawn said:
Kathleen getting excited about Robot Santa... HNNNG! Reaching Book Fort levels of Adorkable Captain, the manly ship is going down!
When is Kathleen ever NOT adorable?

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
Zachary Amaranth said:
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
Oh god, I can't believe you said that. Though it was awesome.

Bhaalspawn said:
When is Kathleen ever NOT adorable?
Good point, but this was super-concentrated adorable.

[The]Rock

Jan 12, 2011
in england.

I've changed my steam name to "drunken frosty the snowman" for christmas, just because of this episode