Feed Dump: Fruit Fly Rejection

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Fruit Fly Rejection

Who can blame the rejected fruit flies for their alcohol consumption.

Watch Video

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
This one was really good. I laughed way harder than I wanted to at the cancer bit and now I feel bad.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
MARC! GET BACK TO WORKING ON MINECRAFT!

...I'm just joking. Awesome that you got someone from Mojang on Feed Dump. He's was pretty funny, too.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
I feel the need to pull out the Fry meme image. Everyone keeps trying to tell me it's pronounced "Moyang" and yet someone who works there... *hmmm...*

And, Kathleen, are we really going there? Apparently we are. Repeatedly.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Katheens train of ideas for what the marijuana was stuff into:

Grandmas

Prostates

Freight trains

I'm guessing dead babies was her third option but was taken...

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
In fairness, fruit flies live for about 30 days. So getting rejected one day is like a human getting rejected for, oh, three years or so. I'm thinking that little guy deserves all the booze he can get.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Dang...Kathleen was in rare form today. Fresh off of helping the Extra Credits guys, too!

And how the heck DID they get a guy from Mojang to come on? I always figured with the amount of work needed to keep up with the demands for Minecraft, the employees were kept in cubicles made of obsidian and redstone and guarded by Endermen and Creepers to keep them from leaving early.

Kaltazraza

Creepy dancing
Sep 10, 2008
I wonder how big a giant panda is compared to a normal panda, I thought they only came in one size.

Eabus

Poker of Badgers
Apr 15, 2009
I feel like I should mention that there is actually a fruit fly gene called "Cheep Date" because fruit flys who carry the gene get drunk easily, I am completely serious.

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
"Maybe they ooze green? Festive!"

Festeringly festive, you could say.

Also, I couldn't believe you went with the whole turtles thing *just* for the "Ooze" pune.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Graham, as you edited this, were you surprised to hear Kathleen in the background at the end?
Also, where did you get a Mojang employee, I want a Mojang employee...

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
My Little Bear shirts.
I used to wonder what mauling someone could be. (My little bear). Until that ranger man got to close to me. Razor sharp claws and tons of blood. His beautiful face forever gone. Killing him was such an easy feat, now the picnic basket is mine to eat. (Oh my little bear) Know that I'm gona kill agaaaaihnnihnnnhnnn...

Smuggling drugs with dead babies, it's so simple.

Quillpaw

Sep 30, 2009
Funny thing about smuggling marijuana in dead babies.
That happened.
A couple got on a plane with a tightly swaddled infant that never cried and they never fed it.
It was a dead baby, it had been cut open and its organs were full of heroin.
Come to think of it that's not funny at all.

Evil Moo

Always Watching...
Feb 26, 2011
Quillpaw said:
Funny thing about smuggling marijuana in dead babies.
That happened.
A couple got on a plane with a tightly swaddled infant that never cried and they never fed it.
It was a dead baby, it had been cut open and its organs were full of heroin.
Come to think of it that's not funny at all.
Wow... There goes what was left of my good mood today... -_-

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Hitchmeister said:
I feel the need to pull out the Fry meme image. Everyone keeps trying to tell me it's pronounced "Moyang" and yet someone who works there... *hmmm...*
I asked Notch personally during our Desert Bus fundraiser. He said that in Swedish it would be pronounced "Moyang", but in English it's pronounced "Mojang". He said both are fine and acceptable.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Tiger Sora said:
My Little Bear shirts.
I used to wonder what mauling someone could be. (My little bear). Until that ranger man got to close to me. Razor sharp claws and tons of blood. His beautiful face forever gone. Killing him was such an easy feat, now the picnic basket is mine to eat. (Oh my little bear) Know that I'm gona kill agaaaaihnnihnnnhnnn...
Someone HAS to start making My Little Bear.
It needs to be a thing.