Feed Dump: Fruit Fly Rejection

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
MowDownJoe said:
Awesome that you got someone from Mojang on Feed Dump. He's was pretty funny, too.
He was quite funny. Nonetheless I hope when the filming was done the LRR crew hit him with sticks until house decorations came out like pinata treats.

Jan 12, 2012
Hungry Donner said:
MowDownJoe said:
Awesome that you got someone from Mojang on Feed Dump. He's was pretty funny, too.
He was quite funny. Nonetheless I hope when the filming was done the LRR crew hit him with sticks until house decorations came out like pinata treats.
No, I bet he's filled with rotten meat.They should just tie him up in the basement and force him to write water physics that actually are similar to real-world water physics.

BoredRolePlayer said:
As always your hat makes fapping way to easy Graham, give me a challenge PLEASE.
Perhaps Graham is just easy to fap to? Also, what kind of hat is an anti-masturbation aid, other than a dead baby filled with marijuana?

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Who can blame the rejected fruit flies for their alcohol consumption.
I thought that whole Ninja Turtle intro thing was an intro to how Michael "Crap on your childhood" Bay was remaking the Ninja Turtles as aliens rather than mutants for the movie he is making.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
008Zulu said:
Graham_LRR said:
I thought that whole Ninja Turtle intro thing was an intro to how Michael "Crap on your childhood" Bay was remaking the Ninja Turtles as aliens rather than mutants for the movie he is making.
Discussion of that IS what inspired the TMNT reference. So, you're close!

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
i think we hat the "ooze" before
and that news about the fruitflys are old.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
Hey! It's Marc! I know that guy. What a surprise. :) Are you going to be a regular on Feed Dump now Marc?

BoredRolePlayer

Nov 9, 2010
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Hungry Donner said:
MowDownJoe said:
No, I bet he's filled with rotten meat.They should just tie him up in the basement and force him to write water physics that actually are similar to real-world water physics.

BoredRolePlayer said:
As always your hat makes fapping way to easy Graham, give me a challenge PLEASE.
Perhaps Graham is just easy to fap to? Also, what kind of hat is an anti-masturbation aid, other than a dead baby filled with marijuana?
A hardhat with a "V" on it with reindeer antlers on each side, that's just sick man.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
Anyone else jump straight to "dead baby" as soon as Graham gave the hint for the Guess What He's Talking about segment?

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Woo! Windsor! The fucktarded incidents that happen in my crappy little corner of the universe are often depressingly wackier than other cities of similar size. Like that guy who was acquitted of rape charges because his urine has the consistency of maple syrup. Seriously, it's like our town is trying to get featured on Feed Dump.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Random Mojang appearance? Marc totally stole the parts of the show that Kathleen didn't. Beautiful.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Hungry Donner said:
MowDownJoe said:

BoredRolePlayer said:
I dunno. I think the dancing Christmas tree hat was non-faptastic. It certainly horrified me!

Seneschal

Blessed are the righteous
Jun 27, 2009
YAY, quadruplet-feed-dump! We need more of those.

Also, what's peuce? Pewce? Pyuce?

EDIT: Ooooh, puce [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puce]. A nice dirty purple.

Product Placement

Jul 16, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Eabus said:
I feel like I should mention that there is actually a fruit fly gene called "Cheep Date" because fruit flys who carry the gene get drunk easily, I am completely serious.
Seriously! Who's doing these studies? Why do we know so much about the drinking habits of fruit flies?

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Kaltazraza said:
I wonder how big a giant panda is compared to a normal panda, I thought they only came in one size.
In short, they do. Sort of.

The "giant" panda is what most people think of when they hear "panda". The red panda is like an over-sized racoon with red/white fur. There's also the quinling panda, that I had never heard of till wikipedia, apparently it's a little smaller than the regular giant panda.