Feed Dump: Gorillas, UFOs and Pie

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Gorillas, UFOs and Pie

This week's Feed Dump gives us some suggestions on gorilla proofing your home.

Watch Video

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
I personally believe that Graham mask only lessened his likeness towards a gorilla.
Not sying the mask isn't good, just that Grahams beard makes me think of the species already.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Heh, I'm sure Kathleen wrote this episode's opener...

And that does sound like an appropriate way to manage UFO sightings... is the dude a crazy guy though?

Welp, off to get soem vampire-pies then.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
Was this gorilla from the Wonderland Zoo by any chance? They had a problem with their bears escaping on a near weekly basis in the 70's

Jan 12, 2012
leviadragon99 said:
Heh, I'm sure Kathleen wrote this episode's opener...

And that does sound like an appropriate way to manage UFO sightings... is the dude a crazy guy though?

Welp, off to get soem vampire-pies then.
I think you mean vam-pies.

And I'm not saying the guy is crazy, but here's his website [http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/sdi/team/chrisr.html]. Look around and decide for yourself.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Noo, don't eat that, it's gone bad. You'll turn into vam-piers. That's wore than being a hampire!

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
As a Korean, I've seen some wierd labels on snacks(and canned food) myself. Oh, and no perservatives usually means LOTS of salt.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Fresh pie... "It's now?"

I'm crying, that's the funniest damn thing I've seen all day.

It's probably just a bad translation from Korean to English but still... Cracked me up.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
If this is the sort of madness the dump truck brings us, then I want to see more!

I love me some terrible packaging and translations.

"It's now!" What does that even mean? What could it have meant? We may never know.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
I love Asian markets for this very reason. I've seen weird energy drinks labelled as "Bird Milk" or "Nest Drink" - and cherry Pockys.

Pocky can only ever be chocolate. There's a law. I made it up, but it's there. It's my law. Pocky Cannot Be Cherry Flavoured, Because It Would Be Ick.

<youtube=wvJiYrRcfQo>

"YOU BETRAYED THE POCKY LAW, KIM PHAT MARKET!
- LAAAAAAAAWWW!"

Then there's always the occasional odd Persian market up in Montreal. They stick English on their tins for the sake of export. Mext thing you know, you're suckered in by one of the local awesome cooking shows and find that you just *have* to try their little stuffed pastas of which I've forgotten the name.

All I know is the one tin I found came with the subtext "Be Joyful".

Oh, joy! I'll go eat some expensively imported carbs and that'll make me feel good about myself!

Hindkjaer

Sep 15, 2010
Soooo Kathleen is the only one with a Tattoo..
Is it wrong to ask what it is (probably a cat, or some of it), and if we can see it??

Although I do enjoy the Idea of her having her last name tattoed over her shoulders with Old-English.. or like Bugs Bunny :)

Cursed Frogurt

Aug 17, 2010
All I could think of was...

Kramer, I got the Gorilla Lock because it's the most impenetrable lock on the market. It has only one flaw - the door... MUST BE CLOSED!