Feed Dump: Help a Dumb

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Help a Dumb

Get your nice juicy New York City rat here! Side of free mace.

Watch Video

Groverfield

Jul 4, 2011
Infinity is not a number it is a concept! I'm gonna go with the hivemind of one superintelligent rat with trillions of bodies.

Hmm. I suppose the reflect spell wouldn't do for anti-mace since it's not magic since, well, magic doesn't exist. Maybe a swift wind generator might work for macebacks.

zerragonoss

Oct 15, 2009
Ha I cant go watch desert bus as I am watching it simultaneously. Also Alex I am disappointed in you, two full mags in a movie theaters and no mention of a silencer, that is just inconsiderate.

Good job this week guys

dangoball

Jun 20, 2011
Who would quarter a rat like that? One cut head to tail, second side to side, just like chicken! Everyone gets one limb and either half a face or half a tail - everyone is happy!

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Well played Alex, www.rocketsmear.com redirects to Desert Bus.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Return of the news rhyme! It's been quite a while.

Rat-Kings are the best non-fictional monstrosity. Would the carpet-like rat mass just be a moving warm carpet that squeaks when you step on it? apart from the random eyeballs, that would be quite charming.

I think that a tazer would be a better option for theater-texters. It's far quieter than a gun and doesn't interrupt the movie with a murder investigation. In any case, a tactical reload shouldn't be needed as the texter should have stopped after the first mag.

If I manage to get 4 people together, can we just have the entire rat? Stuffed rats just look so much better without most of it being covered in stitches.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
So... you have images now? Is that a one time special deal or the new benchmark for the series? ;)

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
The best part about getting the hind quarter of a rat is that you can give a rat's ass in the most literal sense.

Jan 12, 2012
spwatkins said:
Quarter the rat longitudinally - rat butt for everyone!
Well, rat butt for 1/2 the people, which is still more than we had before. Plus, this way Kate can get a piece with a bit of face and enjoy her million vomits.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Anyone know Alex's Twitter handle? I feel like I should have him in my list of follows.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
ZZoMBiE13 said:
Anyone know Alex's Twitter handle? I feel like I should have him in my list of follows.
You'll find him under @alexsteacy

OT: I've seen enough of Alex's streams to know he thought of using that song for the Help a Dumb thing

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Furioso said:
ZZoMBiE13 said:
You'll find him under @alexsteacy

OT: I've seen enough of Alex's streams to know he thought of using that song for the Help a Dumb thing
Much appreciated friend. :)

DestinyCall

May 5, 2009
kailus13 said:
Would the carpet-like rat mass just be a moving warm carpet that squeaks when you step on it? apart from the random eyeballs, that would be quite charming.
It's not the eyeballs you need to worry about with a writhing carpet of rats ... it's the many small mouths filled with sharp, biting teeth.

Groenteman

Mar 30, 2011
People texting in theatre? Don't get maced by them, hit them with a mace instead!

None of that obnoxious screaming or gunfire noise! Just don't get any shattered skull fragments in your eyes!

Jaeger_CDN

Aug 9, 2010
kailus13 said:
I think that a tazer would be a better option for theater-texters. It's far quieter than a gun and doesn't interrupt the movie with a murder investigation. In any case, a tactical reload shouldn't be needed as the texter should have stopped after the first mag.
Plus the added bonus of frying the offender's phone ... that'll learn them

gridsleep

Sep 27, 2008
When you guys are fifty you'll be denying your own names to keep from being recognized for these videos.