Feed Dump: Holidays, Pants and Problems

The Random One

May 29, 2008
So... are those people vampires? Is Graham now a vampire? Was this the twist ending all along?

Kyrdra said:
The colour of the hat clearly clashes with everything else what you could possible put on
...unless you're wearing a tiger.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
With a last name like that, there's only one thing to do:

Marry someone else with an obnoxious last name... and hyphenate.

MU-HA-HA-HA-HA...

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
I heard there was a lot of takes having to be done, because Taka kept messing up his lines.

How many takes?

Over 9000

If you don't understand the joke I just made, YOU'RE BANNED FROM THE INTERNET.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
I don't know who he is, but his face and his voice are both incredibly beautiful things and he should be on the show more often.

'reads other replies' OMG HE'S TAKAHATA! 'fangirls'

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
Holy shit Taka! I am totally okay with this. Taka having more regular appearances on their work is a yes.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Ummm hello, I believe it's pronounced KAY'-ee-hah-nah-EE'-coo-COW'-ah-KAH'-hee-HOO'-lee-heh-eh-KAH'-how-NA H-eh-leh.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
CriticalMiss said:
This Dump needed more Ash and less guy-who-isn't-Graham.

And poor blobfish. It's not even the ugliest of all fish, angler fish are uglier. Also french people.
Nope, Angler fish are scarier, blobfish are genuinely ugly

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
DJShire said:
I heard there was a lot of takes having to be done, because Taka kept messing up his lines.

How many takes?

Over 9000

If you don't understand the joke I just made, YOU'RE BANNED FROM THE INTERNET.
Maybe, but anyone still using "over 9k" joke also should be banned
Just saiyan...

AntiChrist

Jul 17, 2009
chozo_hybrid said:
The blobfish just needs a top hat, mustache and a monocle to look good. People use clothes an makeup, so can a blobfish!

Oh and a bow-tie, bow-ties are cool.
It looks rather cute now.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Shouldn't dis the hat, Graham. You now have your pimp hat, "Mr. K".

Seriously, though...Hawaii? You are SURPRISED you had to deal with a problem like that lady's last name? Your name for the reef triggerfish also uses about a gabillion letters! That's what happens when the native Polynesian language only uses twelve letters!

BrainWalker

Aug 6, 2009
PedroSteckecilo said:
BrainWalker said:
Exceptionally good showing by Curtis and Ash considering it's their first feed dump. I thought "The 'great' is implied" was going to be my new favorite feed dump voice clip, but then Graham gave us "Mr. K." Oh myyy!
I think Ash has been one a few times before... though I couldn't name the episodes... this is definately the first time I've seen Curtis though.
According to the previous [http://wiki.loadingreadyrun.com/Ash_Vickers_Filmography] episodes of Feed Dump.

Whoops!

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
I approve of Taka turning up on more LRR content :D

Particularly loved the pro-wrestler bit at the end.