Feed Dump: Hot Tub Amusement Park

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Really, LeeLee? Stella? Don't get me wrong, love having you on the show, but...could have gone with a better beer. And wow, Graham, you could blend into a snowbank. Get some color, man! Though, I think it would be funny to see just the hair and beard of Graham against a snowbank, that would be quite the photo. Quite a fun episode, though. Feed Dump in odd locations seems like a fun treat to employ from time to time.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Wow... how freaking hard were they pulling?

Oh and Graham? Never say the words "hot wet dump" again.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
The boy and the girl did not have just "a finger" ripped off. Look:
CBC said:
The teens lost four fingers each from their right hand, and the girl also lost the thumb on her left hand, Eddie Pickett, a supervising dispatcher with the Los Angeles County Fire Department, told NBC News.

[...]

The rope was wrapped around the students' hands, and it snapped, amputating their fingers, Pickett said.
[hr]
CriticalMiss said:
To be honest, I think Feed Dump has peaked. I'm not sure how you can beat Lee Lee in a hot tub without cloning technology or a second season of Firefly. But I'm a perv so ignore me.
I just wish they used a slightly wider shot.

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
Don Reba said:
CriticalMiss said:
To be honest, I think Feed Dump has peaked. I'm not sure how you can beat Lee Lee in a hot tub without cloning technology or a second season of Firefly. But I'm a perv so ignore me.
I just wish they used a slightly wider shot.
Wider shot while sitting in a hottub is difficult without a fisheye and then it looks awful.
The only other alternative would be for the person filming to get out of the hottub and freeze while filming...
At least that's my guess... What do I know?

Oh and it hasn't peaked yet... Just hitting a new stride.

ManiacEskimo

Mar 31, 2009
BehattedWanderer said:
Stella? Don't get me wrong, love having you on the show, but...could have gone with a better beer.
Seeing how they were in the comox valley, it could have been worse, like Lucky.

The location change was great.

Lord Hosk

Dec 2, 2011
No credit for the super special appearance by Tally and random person in the opening shot behind graham?

JonnWood

Jul 16, 2008
This week's Feed Dump sponsored by Zapp Branigan.

(The joke, mods, is that Branigan is always talking about sex, and hot tubs are traditionally associated with sex. also, to prove I actually did watch it, two kids somehow got their fingers ripped off in a tug of war, then Cam made an Obama joke.)

ThatDarnCoyote

Dec 3, 2011
GamerLuck said:
Just have to say, not that i have much room to talk but, DAMN YOU GUYS PALE!!!
People need to cut them some slack. They're Canadian, for Pete's sake. They don't call it "The Great White North" for nothing. :)

Also, Cam at 2:53, holding his coffee cup and saying "Filthy peasants". This made me LOL.