Feed Dump: Idiot Loses Election to Robot

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Idiot Loses Election to Robot

To be fair, the robot's platform really cut to the nuts and bolts of the issues.

Watch Video

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
That was fantastic. It was the funniest in a long while. I really like this serge fellow. Is he a relatively new friend to LRR?

#notallrobots

RazgrizRex

Jul 3, 2014
That stinger was hilarious ^_^ ...as was the whole episode, obviously.
Also I put forth the motion to bring Serge to more Dumps - a fantastic performance by this fine newcomer.

Johnson McGee

Nov 16, 2009
I would vote for a robot, they'd probably be less programmable than a human congressperson anyway.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Oh wow... honestly with the quality of politicians (and voters) the developed world has seen in recent years, I'm a little bit surprised that "my opponent is a robot!" guy didn't get in by a landslide...

SlightlyEvil

Jan 17, 2008
Johnson McGee said:
I would vote for a robot, they'd probably be less programmable than a human congressperson anyway.
I disagree. I've got nothing against robots - some of my best friends are Silicon-American - but if I were willing to vote for a robot over a flesh-and-blood human, I'd have voted for Mitt Romney.

SlightlyEvil

Jan 17, 2008
Incidentally, here's the website for robot-guy.

http://www.timothyraymurray.com/

Sadly, he seems to have taken most of it down since I last checked.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Latinidiot said:
That was fantastic. It was the funniest in a long while. I really like this serge fellow. Is he a relatively new friend to LRR?

#notallrobots
Hes been on Desertbus for a couple of years and in a couple of LRRs videos.

Also that stinger, goddamn Alex lol.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Thankfully, we don't have to worry about LRR members being robots. Because we all know at this point that Loading Ready Run is people.

LOADING READY RUN IS PEOPLE!!

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Pfft, I'm Finnish and we used to have a robot as a president for like 20 years. At least in the 80's Kekkonen was definitely an automaton.

But then again only a robot could ski 20 kilometres a day which was the most important quality for a president those days.

Jan 12, 2012
SlightlyEvil said:
Johnson McGee said:
I disagree. I've got nothing against robots - some of my best friends are Silicon-American - but if I were willing to vote for a robot over a flesh-and-blood human, I'd have voted for Mitt Romney.
I had the same reservations, but it's not all bad; Stephen Harper is doing a decent job, so long as we remember to plug him in every night.

OT: You know, I think I've discovered the perfect way to commit a crime.
1) steal phone of person I dislike (let's say Chad from Accounting).
2) Break into the house of someone else, steal all the good stealables.
3) Before leaving, Instagram some photos of the victim's house.

People will be so happy to talk about the dumb criminal they'll pin it all on Chad, and I can walk away scott free.

Johnson McGee

Nov 16, 2009
SlightlyEvil said:
Johnson McGee said:
While I agree that Mitt Romney displayed an emotional range similar to an automaton I have a hard time believing a true robot would be a Mormon. I must therefore conclude that Mitt Romney is in fact a cyborg.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
I always love these, but this one is the first in a while that has killed me. xD

Well done.

You are all definitely smarter than "The Facebook Burglar". xD

Also, if politicians are robots, I think a lot of them need some software updates. Many don't seem to understand what the internet is. ;p

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Serge's face is very animated, he's very fun to watch!

Good first dump Serge!

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
I really enjoyed Serge's Actering.

I find Serge's face fascinating. He looks very similar to a friend of mine from secondary school, it's really weird.

StraightToHeck

Booby booby bum bum.
Oct 13, 2010
damn, Alex was on top of things this episode -- or, to give him his proper robot name, 4L3X 5T34CY

NimrodXIV

Jul 12, 2010
Yes, Serge needs to Dump more often!

And of course Alex is a robot - how else explain his obsession with lady-bots?

Daniel Janhagen

Mar 28, 2011
Johnson McGee said:
SlightlyEvil said:
Johnson McGee said:
While I agree that Mitt Romney displayed an emotional range similar to an automaton I have a hard time believing a true robot would be a Mormon. I must therefore conclude that Mitt Romney is in fact a cyborg.
That's obviously just a cover, you fool; it pretends to be mormon because robots can't have coffee!