Feed Dump: Idiot Loses Election to Robot

Darklord008

Dec 14, 2011
We need more Serge in Feed Dump. Come to think of it, we need more Serge in LoadingReadyRun in general.

#TeamPowerSerge for LIFE!!!

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Dear Serge, we're so sorry you have to go through all that & hope you enjoyed your nap afterwards, love & kisses LRR fans

Also, His Facebook Profile!?! Are you fucking kidding me! How stupid are people! This is what smart phones are for!
Second also, why didn't the guy have his pc password locked?

-M

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
You humans. You charge us with your safekeeping, yet despite our best efforts, your countries wage wars, you toxify your Earth and pursue ever more imaginative means of self-destruction. You cannot be trusted with your own survival. You are so like children. So we will protect you, from yourselves.

Cheney 2016!

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
Serge, seriously, you're on the internet, how did you keep your faith in humanity for this long?

Also, the moment I saw that hat, I knew there would be MRA jokes.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
It took to the "M'lady", but at that exact moment, this became the funniest Feed Dump I've ever seen ever. xD

Keep Serge around! He's a good luck charm.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011

Somehow, this felt entirely relevant.

Regardless, Serge needs to be around for more stories about crazy people being crazy. He has good reactions.

gridsleep

Sep 27, 2008
Come vis me if you vant to vote.

GET TO DE CHAFFER!

Life's greatest joy is to crush your enemies at de polls, to drive deir legislation out before you, and to hear de lamentation of deir constituency.

TheMadDoctorsCat

Apr 2, 2008
You Americans think you got it bad? Look, at the very worst, you only have a robot occupying a minor Government seat. Over here in the UK, we managed to elect one as Prime Minister! Somehow!

CorvusFerreum

Jun 13, 2011
Great one. The newby was left broken and the stinger was amazing. This is what you want from a Feed Dump.

Also:
A pox on your house!
Well, a pox upon you as well, Kathleen! May Grandfather Nurgle bless you with his maganimous gifts.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Blue cheese! WOOO!

Legions of lesions!

______'s status for the day: "TOTALLY STEALING THIS GUYS STUFF LOL, 1832 KENSINGTON. SO MUCH FUN!"

Great Canadian accent at the end Kathleen! :D

Slash2x

Dec 7, 2009
Have not even watched the video yet but the title makes me comment right now. So the Idiot in question lost to Al Gore? That is shocking!

RolandOfGilead

Dec 17, 2010
You guys put out great episodes.
Kathleen is hilarious and way above average in the looks department!
The rest of you guys are also funny.