Feed Dump: If Only We Had Tarp

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
If Only We Had Tarp

Alex and Paul realize that all it takes to make a quick buck is some guts, a tarp and a complete lack of scruples.

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
One would imagine there would be a law against operating an unlicensed hotel in your backyard where people have a decent chance of freezing to death.

Also, I've read a couple things on that truck driver: they all mention the tooth being in his pocket, but nobody seems to question why he decided the tooth needed to come out in the middle of the Interstate. Anyone know why he didn't wait until he could get to a dentist, or at least a truck stop?

Jhonie

Oct 24, 2011
Correction: The Ice hotel is in Jukkasjärvi, Sweden. Not Russia. Felt I had to point that out.

Unusually calm Feed Dump today, or am I just imagining things?

Shane Ledford

Mar 24, 2010
Ok, this seems to be happening for every video on this site. How do I get out of the never ending cycle of random ad - Escapist Ad - random Ad - Escapist Ad, etc. ?

Shane Ledford

Mar 24, 2010
Ok, this seems to be happening for every video on this site. How do I get out of the never ending cycle of random ad - Escapist Ad - random Ad - Escapist Ad, etc. ?

Wolle

Jan 10, 2008
Jhonie said:
Correction: The Ice hotel is in Jukkasjärvi, Sweden. Not Russia. Felt I had to point that out.
There are ice hotels in several countries: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_hotel

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Alex seems to be getting less sane these days.

Speaking from personal experience, igloos aren't that exciting.

Also what fiend steals children's piggy banks?

Oh and thanks for saving us from not having a dirty episode Alex!

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
Wolle said:
Jhonie said:
There are ice hotels in several countries: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_hotel
But the original one is in Jukkasjärvi.

StraightToHeck

Booby booby bum bum.
Oct 13, 2010
Tuscaloosa, not Tucaloosa -- I know my state is the butt of a lot of jokes, but you can pronounce our town names right, at the very least

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Collapse the Igloo?
Quick, call Sharon Stone and her ice pick!!!

Also: YAY for Keytar hat!!!

Oct 20, 2010
Shane Ledford said:
Subscribe to the publisher's club, or use the Dark Powers of the Interweb, your choice. One leads to the web-page without ads, the other leads to [BA-BA-BA BUMM!!!] Cretain Death!

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
StraightToHeck said:
Tuscaloosa, not Tucaloosa -- I know my state is the butt of a lot of jokes, but you can pronounce our town names right, at the very least
I have never been to Alabama, so I had no idea how to pronounce Tuscaloosa. I guessed. I guessed wrong.

StraightToHeck

Booby booby bum bum.
Oct 13, 2010
Lady Kathleen said:
StraightToHeck said:
I have never been to Alabama, so I had no idea how to pronounce Tuscaloosa. I guessed. I guessed wrong.
It's alright, it was an honest mistake -- just hearing people mispronounce a word I've been hearing since forever makes me cringe a little. Hooray for personal bubbles!

John P. Hackworth

Sep 21, 2010
Did you use a different camera or something to film this episode? It doesn't look as good as usual. All the colors seem flat and washed out.