Feed Dump: Klingon Hard Rock Heartache

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Huh, it occurs to me that Kathleen's joke about the matryoshka or nesting dolls, could be a very subtle way of saying she's pregnant (twins?).

Probably not since it was almost immediately explained to be a reference from The Tick.

drschplatt

Aug 18, 2010
I'm confused. At the beginning were you trying to pronounce матрёшка? (matryoshka) If so, you weren't even close.

Try "matrë?ka" or the wiki sound bite.

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
Eric the Orange said:
Eleuthera said:
zvate said:
Loved the lineup but did that seem short to anyone else?
Agreed, on both points.

This is probably my favourite line-up (sorry everyone else).

As to the shortness, some weeks there's just not enough stupidity in the world, I guess.
Bah! Kathleen and Alex are the best.
We can also make a case for Kathleen and James.
Especially if nose picking is involved.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
drschplatt said:
I'm confused. At the beginning were you trying to pronounce матрёшка? (matryoshka) If so, you weren't even close.

Try "matrë?ka" or the wiki sound bite.
She was close. And, to be fair, the middle vowel is hard to pronounce with a soft "r".

andersgeek

Jul 6, 2010
I feel like "Klingon Hard-on Rock-on Heartache" would've been a better title. Ah, a minor nitpick when there's Cam and Ash. =)

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
So the man wasn't as much having sex with drinks trolley (I think I wrote it wrong), as he was humping it?
You know, like dogs sometimes do with human legs?

Also, not a Star Trek fan, but we need more klingon in Feed Dump. It is funny language.

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
008Zulu said:
Huh, it occurs to me that Kathleen's joke about the matryoshka or nesting dolls, could be a very subtle way of saying she's pregnant (twins?).

Probably not since it was almost immediately explained to be a reference from The Tick.
For fucks sake sometimes a lady just wants to make a Tick reference. :/

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Glad I wasn't the only spraying the keyboard with tea at the stinger :p

Always good to see Cam and Ash join the show.