Feed Dump: Korea & Russia & Chechnya, Oh My!

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
LOL the "What the Hell?" toga prison party situation made me bust out laughing

"thanks officer" XDD

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
James_LRR said:
I agree, he WAS bori... HEY! WAIT A SECOND :p
Well, I'm sorry if it offended you. I just think you should stick to LRR. I dunno what to say about it.

CardinalPiggles said:
I thought he was pretty funny, some his jokes were easy to miss though. Watch it again, you might get some of it.
That wasn't why I didn't like him.

Eric the Orange said:
You know this is the second episode he has been in, right?
Yes, and that changes nothing.

James_LRR

Nov 30, 2009
Sunrider84 said:
James_LRR said:
Well, I'm sorry if it offended you. I just think you should stick to LRR. I dunno what to say about it.
I wasn't offended in even the slightest... that is to say after the 5 hours of crying into my pillow eating 4 liters of chocolate ice cream.

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
James_LRR said:
Sunrider84 said:
James_LRR said:
I wasn't offended in even the slightest... that is to say after the 5 hours of crying into my pillow eating 4 liters of chocolate ice cream.
I wish I had reason to do that more often!

Zulnam

Feb 22, 2010
Nice episode, guys.

By the way, that wedding tradition is in most East-European countries. The idea is that the broom's best man steals the bride, and then calls him in order to negotiate her return. Most times the "kidnappers" ask for alcohol, though there are some pretty damn creative ones. It's not really kidnapping, since the bride goes willingly; it's usually called "stealing the bride".

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Here in Finland (or parts of the country) it's traditional to "steal the bride" in the wedding party as a entertainment number, usually making the groom do something to get her back.