Feed Dump: Lemon Flavored Goodness

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Lemon Flavored Goodness

This week, Feed Dump brings you Thunderdome, lemon incest and professional gluttony.

Watch Video

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I am go glad that Kathleen has found her prefect accent!
and I want to hear about baboons!

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
It was a great episode, but I've got to ask has Graham been to a paul and storm concert, he has so many cover bands.

Doom-Slayer

Ooooh...I has custom title.
Jul 18, 2009
When life gave rockstar lemons, they decided to skullfuck the lemons and putt the drippins in a can. Ewwwww

Also I love this show, watched it before ZP.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
I expected the full extent of Alex Reacts to be Alex reacting to the announcement of the segment. After that brilliant bit of meta humour, the actual segment was also quite funny. And, as always, the episode was really funny in its entirety.

silv

Nov 21, 2009
Great episode :)

I don't mean to be a troll but why are you using the american spelling of the word "flavour"?

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Oh come on guys, can't we just get beyond Thunderdome?

Anyone who gets the reference gets... well, nothing, but they prove that I'm not crazy and making up random things.

Back on topic, great episode. Though I feel about the same as Graham seemed to. Kathleen was crazy and Alex was... well, Alex I suppose. Still, it made me laugh, so thanks for dumping your feed on me again this week!

...That came out wrong.

Vornek

Jan 25, 2011
I love how random this one seemed.

Oh god, I got a chips stuck in my throat while laughing...WORTH IT!

-V

nintendo414

Wakaman
Mar 16, 2010
Kapol said:
Oh come on guys, can't we just get beyond Thunderdome?

Anyone who gets the reference gets... well, nothing, but they prove that I'm not crazy and making up random things.

Back on topic, great episode. Though I feel about the same as Graham seemed to. Kathleen was crazy and Alex was... well, Alex I suppose. Still, it made me laugh, so thanks for dumping your feed on me again this week!

...That came out wrong.
Mystery science theater 3000 lol

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Hm.. but why does everybody think Kate Middleton is evil? [http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/duchess-of-cambridge-reveals-plan-to-spawn-antichrist-201107054036/]
It baffles me. And whilst everybody in Russia may hate you now, everybody in England is mildly less disdainful of you!

Yay!

I too would go for the Miku plushies, because they are adorable.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Loop Stricken said:
Hm.. but why does everybody think Kate Middleton is evil? [http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/duchess-of-cambridge-reveals-plan-to-spawn-antichrist-201107054036/]

It baffles me. And whilst everybody in Russia may hate you now, everybody in England is mildly less disdainful of you!

Yay!
You and I must live in very different Englands.