Feed Dump: Library Pee Sale

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Library Pee Sale

Ash and Ian learn there's nothing like pissing in a library and Kathleen has several song suggestions for viewers thinking of leading police on a high speed chase.

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
Nice to know our elected officials are committed to public service, unless their junk is uncomfortable; if that happens, they can't adjust themselves under the desk or stick it out until they cast their vote, but have to solve the problem immediately. Maybe I've been watching too much House of Cards, but I can't help but suspect an ulterior motive.

Also, Ian, that joke was well timed and harsh as winter winds. I'm alone and I still did that thing where you laugh nervously and check over your shoulder to make sure nobody else is appalled.

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
If I were to go steal a car and want to drive really fast, my choice would be from a Canadian band:
Annihilator with the song Ultra-Motion

DiMono

Mar 18, 2010
I have in fact written and performed a parody of Freefallin' called Freeballin'. It went over well. There's probably a recording of it somewhere, but I have no idea where. Sorry, ladies.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Peeing on a book in Florida is what we down here call a slow news day. You didn't talk about a woman passed out asleep in her underwear in the middle of an intersection, you didn't talk about a drunk cop running into a Dunkin Donuts, and you didn't talk about a naked guy on cocaine throwing all of the furniture from the 32nd floor of the hotel he was staying in.

Conan_Edogawa

Apr 14, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Library Pee Sale

Ash and Ian learn there's nothing like pissing in a library and Kathleen has several song suggestions for viewers thinking of leading police on a high speed chase.

Watch Video
was.... was Ian's "Brown Ranger" in reference to Shinkenger? because that would be the coolest thing to know there's a Sentai fan among the LRR crew.

Special Sauce

Feb 23, 2015
I can't believe i'm saying this but this show feels under produced. It plays like first time read-through round table written earlier in the day almost like a rough draft.

PMAvers

May 27, 2009
Conan_Edogawa said:
Graham_LRR said:
Library Pee Sale

Watch Video
was.... was Ian's "Brown Ranger" in reference to Shinkenger? because that would be the coolest thing to know there's a Sentai fan among the LRR crew.
I'm pretty sure both Ian and The Beej are. I have faint memories of them singing sentai songs together on one of the streams.

Conan_Edogawa

Apr 14, 2009
PMAvers said:
Conan_Edogawa said:
Graham_LRR said:
Library Pee Sale

Watch Video
I'm pretty sure both Ian and The Beej are. I have faint memories of them singing sentai songs together on one of the streams.
sick.

RolandOfGilead

Dec 17, 2010
Reminded me of one of the little wizard dudes from Magicka.
(talking about the cloak at the end, sexiest thing I've seen all day)