Feed Dump: Live Birth Webcast

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
Graham, your duckface caused me to projectile vomit and bleed internally.

So thanks for that.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
When Graham had on the mullet, camo jacket and the double double. Is it bad that I see those people all the time when I am at my cottage?
and why get rid of the make-up badge we obviously need it if we have these idiots leaving the house with their faces like that!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I seriously think "the one animal too stupid to fuck" is my line of the year. I don't think anyone can top that.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
GoldenShadow said:
My favorite part if when Kate does the teeth bite.
Same here. :)
OutrageousEmu said:
Is it me, or does Kate sound like Sarah Palin towards the end?
Kathleen started using her "receptionist" voice, and then Kate followed.

TheAmazingHobo

Oct 26, 2010
I don´t know what duckface means and where it comes from.
Though if I had to guess, I´d say Cthulhu is involved in some capacity.

Also, brilliant delivery on the "If I ever gave birth"-line. So casual, I almost missed it.

Callate said:
"...The only creature on Earth too stupid to fuck other pandas" makes it sound like every other creature on Earth is getting tons of Panda sex.
I´m gonna be honest.
I sometimes rush through my panda sex, just because the cuddling afterwards is so good.

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
GoldenShadow said:
I second this opinion.

Coldster said:
Duckface Badge needs to be made now! It must be awarded to those who comment on this video!
I totally want a duckface badge.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
One of the best episodes yet. "Don't spill my double-double." +1 for a joke only Canadians will get.

Oh, and duckface jokes will never go out of style as long as duckface is a thing.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Okay, the end was a bit freaky.
Also, quite a lot of duckfaces in this vid. A bit too many for my liking.
Still, the vid itself was quite funny. So, yeah. All is well in the end.

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
GoldenShadow said:
Seriously this. Sometimes no words are needed for comedy. Related note: Is this the first time we have seen siblings in LRR videos? I remember his mother in the kidnapping one.. but not sure otherwise. Either way I give her credit, when i saw sibling I just expected some lame attempt at humor after (presumably) guilting their way into the video. But she surprised me with how well she contributed.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
Mouse_Crouse said:
Related note: Is this the first time we have seen siblings in LRR videos? I remember his mother in the kidnapping one.. but not sure otherwise.
Kate was in one (maybe two) of the original feed dumps, then called phail house

Anodos

Jul 23, 2011
"the only creature on earth too stupid to fuck other pandas!"

Wow, i didnt know that. No wonder Pandas dont fuck eachother, they simply do not have the time for other pandas....

Myrph

Proud owner of a Jamtroller
Oct 27, 2009
Woooo, Kate Stark!!

This is getting more like Phailhaus with every episode!

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Callate said:
"...The only creature on Earth too stupid to fuck other pandas" makes it sound like every other creature on Earth is getting tons of Panda sex.
I hadn't thought of it that way.

Now I wish I could return to those blissful days of four seconds ago.

flyingwithsharks

Nov 6, 2010
Mouse_Crouse said:
GoldenShadow said:
Seriously this. Sometimes no words are needed for comedy. Related note: Is this the first time we have seen siblings in LRR videos? I remember his mother in the kidnapping one.. but not sure otherwise. Either way I give her credit, when i saw sibling I just expected some lame attempt at humor after (presumably) guilting their way into the video. But she surprised me with how well she contributed.
Kate was in four phailhaus...es? And also in Commodore Hustle. And something else i can't remember.

Mouse_Crouse said:
Draconalis said:
Ah, never saw those. Wonder if they have them archived? Have to check.
They're all on the site.(their one, not this one.)

ConjurerOfChaos

Feb 23, 2011
Very funny one, again. Feed Dump now has officially surpassed ZP on my "List of things to look forward to on Wednesday".

By the way, Kate was not only in some of the Phäilhouses but also in some LRR videos and played a rather important role in the first season of CommodoreHustle, going so far as to found her own gang to counter the "Runners". Just sayin'.
Feed Dump brings back so many great faces from the history of LRR ...

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Ah, sexy high school. I went to unsexy high school and had a blue mortarboard. Problem is the cap part was made wrong and was WAY too long, so I either had to wear it down to my ears or look like I was auditioning for Teen Frankenstein Goes to College, and they only gave it to me one day before so I didn't even have time to fix it. So I didn't wear it and confused the hell of out everyone.

Mouse_Crouse said:
Draconalis said:
Ah, never saw those. Wonder if they have them archived? Have to check.
Yes, and they are teh awesome. http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/archive/phail

TheAmazingHobo said:
I don´t know what duckface means and where it comes from.
http://antiduckface.com/
You too can hate humanity in 5 minutes flat.

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
You mean to tell me that this show now has a Katelyn Stark?

Damn I got ASOIAF on my mind. When will he write the next one?

mip0

Nov 25, 2009
How is it extremely lazy to not get out of your car while hunting moose when most moose hunting is just sitting and waiting anyways? How is it extremely lazy for moose hunters?

The cloning is for science, not for population growth of whatever their cloning. It's experimental so they don't know if the cloning is gonna be successful. Also they need something from the individual they're gonna clone and pandas are kinda hard to get a hold of.
Maybe they could clone cute endangered species once they know how to do it properly and if they think it's a good decision to save a species that wouldn't survive on it's own even without humans living on the same planet (which I think is the case with giant pandas).