Feed Dump: Magnet Boy & Fat Baby

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Magnet Boy & Fat Baby

They're the new action heroes sweeping the headlines of the nation, and making us giggle.

Watch Video

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
X MEN WAS PREDICTING THE FUTURE~!!!!!
I want to be wolverine
snick snick!

intheweeds

Apr 6, 2011
The first minute or so of this nearly made unidentified liquids project from my orifices.

That's disgusting, so please try to be just a tad less hilarious please. For everyone's sake.

Harker067

Sep 21, 2010
Not magnetic just sticky....

http://www.lifeslittlemysteries.com/magnetic-people-sticky-bogdan-1397/

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Pause at 2:37. Just saying.

Also, someone needs to die for that closing pun.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
It took me about 15 tries to get that stupid frame that you guys tried to sneak in there. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to post it or not...

Also, why do all of Graham's monkey stories get interupted. What's up with all this monkey business? And yes, I know that was horrifyingly bad.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I like how Bronow had think ahead incase Hitler come back as a zombie citizen.
Oh god I can't stop laughing at the Vuvuzela news! (Dammit I wanted to heard about that monkey news!) Was by that any chance the same vuvuzela you used in that LSR episodes a year ago (the one on how to avoid xmas)?

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Kapol said:
It took me about 15 tries to get that stupid frame that you guys tried to sneak in there. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to post it or not...
Same here, I'm not sure if it was worth it - I think that expression will haunt my nightmares.

Agent Larkin

Apr 6, 2009
How many takes did the Vuvuzela news take?

Because if you got that in one and kept a straight face then I'm very impressed.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Hungry Donner said:
Kapol said:
Same here, I'm not sure if it was worth it - I think that expression will haunt my nightmares.
That alone makes it totally worth it. Haunting memories of images like that are the best kind. It's the final push I'm gonna need to go mad with how weird and somewhat disturbing everything gets.

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
Kapol said:
please do. Ive been trying for 15 minutes and yet I have nothing. I have had to listen to the same pun over and over again

itf cho

Custom title? Bah! oh wait...
Jul 8, 2010
Oh Garzweiler... that poor vuvuzela. You've wronged it so.

Great episode!!

Beltom

Professional Lurker
Sep 8, 2008
The vuvuzela news section is a keeper :p
Another great episode guys, keep up the good work!

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
The vuvuzela news made me hurt on the inside because I was laughing too much.

In fact, I'm going to watch the whole thing again.