Feed Dump: Man Places Entire Squash into Rectum

Shalok

May 28, 2012
Kathleen mostly hosts Feed Dump now because with the Year of LRR they moved Feed Dump to film on Sundays which made it easier for lots of the co-hosts but sadly harder for Graham to actually host.

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
I'm trying to imagine what I'd need to do to get a man to trust me so much that he'd shove such an intimidating fruit up his bum at my say so.

I'm failing.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
I'm sorry, humanity, but this has to be said.

Any cure that involves sticking something up your butt is GENERALLY not reliable.

Any cure that involves sticking something up your butt until you cannot retrieve is ALWAYS not reliable.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Heh. The HTML5 version just stops at Alex inquiring as to how you would "housebreak a whore..."

lupus_amens

Mar 2, 2011
Well the guy that put a squash up his dunghole sure is a fruit.

I love puns :)

ThunderCavalier said:
I'm sorry, humanity, but this has to be said.

Any cure that involves sticking something up your butt is GENERALLY not reliable.

Any cure that involves sticking something up your butt until you cannot retrieve is ALWAYS not reliable.
there are actually cures that involve butts, mostly those that need to circumvent the liver, because the blood vessels at the rectum travel quite a bit before they see a liver again.

If you wish to know more (for some reason) just google 'Suppository'

Bloodcrow

Feb 12, 2014
In Craigslist speak, someone that can insert a 20cm long, 8cm wide squash into their rectum without it being able to be retrieved is usually known as a "good Craiglist date".

And in other news, i heard that the goatse guy has asked to see if he's available for a date.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Kate looked extra nice this week, whats the occasion?

Also am i the only one that actually liked Alex puns?

Bloodcrow

Feb 12, 2014
The voices in my head have told me to post this:

Is that an irretrievable large squash up your anus or are you just glad to see me?

octochan

Apr 3, 2013
When I read the title for this Feed Dump, I wondered if it had anything to do with one of my previous landlords. He also bought eggplants for the same purpose.