Feed Dump: Maximum Macca

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Maximum Macca

This week on Feed Dump, we learn that smuggling caviar is apparently a thing.

Watch Video

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
The real question is, who would want to stop a poop train? Do you know how messy that would be?

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
That 17-month mock mission ended in November 2011. 14 months late, guys.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARS-500

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
You people disturbe me, but in the fun happy "I want to be part of your world" kind of way // I also like how a serious story (ie: the space capsul one) gor rail roaded by Katleen and her poop train so we didn't learn anything other than those six guys were dipressed when they came out

-M

porpoise hork

Fly Fatass!! Fly!!!
Dec 26, 2008
Don Reba said:
That 17-month mock mission ended in November 2011. 14 months late, guys.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARS-500

Well without it we wouldn't have Kathleen's poo poo train.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
That hat is awesome.

However, now they have uncovered the skinny jeans conspiracy, Feed Dump will be canceled and LRR will mysteriously go into retirement.

Sorry, "retirement."

I guess what I'm saying is: RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THE ORDER OF THE TROUSER IS COMING FOR YOU!

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
This is the space that would be filled with words of love for the LRR team if I wasn't so busy trying to figure out how to breathe again after laughing my fucking ass off at "POOP-POOP!"

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Three things:

NUMBER ONE: Let's stop putting things in pants, people. You're inventing WAY too many euphemisms for something.

NUMBER TWO: Dammit...I want to move to Austrailia now! I got screwed out of the 7-Elevens turning into Kwik-E-Marts for the Simpsons Movie in my neck of the woods because of all the Holiday stores edging them out...now I want to go to Macca!

CAPTCHA: Get The Hopper Free

Oh great...the Captcha's getting in on this now!

NUMBER THREE: That hat looks like someone scalped a Christmas Moogle. Just sayin'.

ManiacEskimo

Mar 31, 2009
Everyone I know refers to macdonalds as McDicks here, and many of them still eat it (mind they usually aren't sober).

Also, silliest hat yet!

andersgeek

Jul 6, 2010
I drank something right before Kathleen mentioned the poop train... I should've known better, but luckily my desk remained dry. Luckily also, I managed to swallow before Graham put on that hat. It wouldn't have ended good otherwise.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
I remember the McDonalds in New Zealand offering beetroot on their burgers. Actually, I remember most places that had hamburger offering beets on their burgers.

It was very strange.

Not a bad combination, though, honestly.

Don't get me started on the pizza, though.

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
I need that hat. I've seen hats on feed dump that are like "oh thats a neat hat!" but I seriously NEED that hat.