Feed Dump: Meth to Meet You

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Meth to Meet You

We can't all be winners. But some of us losers can find free money on the side of the road.

Watch Video

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
I thought you guys were going to bring it back to the previous story and suggest the, "I &#9829 Meth Leisure Center".

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
-Dragmire- said:
I thought you guys were going to bring it back to the previous story and suggest the, "I &#9829 Meth Leisure Center".
<.<.....Ah! That would have been perfect! xD

Ah well, maybe they can still lie and say they did think of it, but decided to be charitable and leave it for a commenter to make the awesome joke.
;D

Looking forward to watch some of Desert Bus 8! Just hope I can fit it in-between school and what not.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
I do have to ask, what is the hat budget for this show. Did the creators already have an exhaustive supply of hats sitting around or did it grow throughout the show? Do they still buy hats or are they largely donated at this point?

Is there any risk of the hat budget growing and eventually crippling the show? If so, I recommend Graham consider drug trial programs for more hat money.

Hiramas

Aug 31, 2010
Lightknight said:
I do have to ask, what is the hat budget for this show. Did the creators already have an exhaustive supply of hats sitting around or did it grow throughout the show? Do they still buy hats or are they largely donated at this point?

Is there any risk of the hat budget growing and eventually crippling the show? If so, I recommend Graham consider drug trial programs for more hat money.
As far as I know, LoadingReadyRun had a lot of hats before desertbus.
But a lot of them are gifted, I think.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
I was hoping Evil Kathleen would don the hat on top of her horns, and left not dissapointed!
Could put that on a T-shirt, or Leisure Centre, whatevs works...

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
Oh come on!

They totally should have called it: Whitbury New Town Leisure Centre.

We just need to find a suitable manager... ..named Brittas. *Evilgrin*

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Redlin5 said:
Kathleen and Evil Kathleen...

I'm sorry, I couldn't see the difference? ;D

ALSO YAY DESERT BUS
I don't think there is one. I really don't.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
How much money was in the bag though? It's difficult to judge just how good a scavenger a person is without knowing that.

You could always get a shirt saying "I &#9829; SDC". Might make it a bit difficult to sell meth though...

Usually the way naming contests work is that you send in a name and they pick the best one. Shelby was lucky they didn't have a 4chan troll win that contest.

Speaking of which that's my entry for What Could Be Worse? The "Hitler was Right Leisure Centre"

I don't get why "The Damp Room" is really that horrible.

Tim Chuma

Jul 9, 2010
Is Desert Bus starting a week earlier this year? I am usually away when it is on due to a music festival.

I believe Kathleen will get a lot of requests to wear the devil horns.

Was there anything matching up to the Kayne montage from a few years back?
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/6563-Desert-Power

What was this about?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLqDtlZ8gvM

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Formica Archonis said:
Kathleen is the worst ASMRtist evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.
And that's really saying something. ;_____;

OT: I need to know where she bought the I <3 Crystal Meth shirt.