Feed Dump: My Cat Ate My Whopper

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
Woah, taking it to the next level in 2012. THREE panelists in addition to Graham. Although I'm torn on the lack of pun for "news."

I can't help but feel the 911 call from the first item was just a lame and outdated set-up for a "cat can has cheezburger" joke.

White-Death

Oct 31, 2011
Another great episode, seeing LeeLee was another nice surprise.
I feel so sorry for LeeLee having to go to school with those 'people'.Who wants to bet the next 'Name Game' will feature absurd amounts of mass murder at her school?

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
The end of this episode had me rolling. Great stuff. I hope Leelee comes back; she was awesome.

Smokescreen

Dec 6, 2007
DJShire said:
They may make $30K an ep, but they spend it all on Valtrex and coke.
This does not make me feel better. Leelee running away at the end and stomping out (hopefully to destroy Jersey Shore) was pretty much dead on how everyone should feel.

midpipps

Feb 23, 2009
Awesome Dump. I agree with the cannon into the sun. Where can I donate? The real question is how do we get them in their a line of fake tanning gel and coke all the way into the cannon(ALA ET)? Ugh I just looked up Jersey shores pay and they actually upped it for season 4 to $100,000.
Why WHY WHY WHY....... HOW CAN PEOPLE PAY THAT MUCH FOR THAT MUCH STUPID...

Also nice to see LeeLee in the episode. I think you guys better start raising money for LeeLee's lawyer fees.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Hey, Leelee! Nice to finally see you.

Oh, gods, I'm imagining a bear screaming "SAFEWORD! SAFEWORD!" Damn you, Kathleen. Damn you.

LunarTick said:
(uhm, how does one embed video's?)
Copy the gibberish part after the equals in the URL and stick it after the equals in [youtube=]

So http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2i6B80J3n0 becomes [youtube=i2i6B80J3n0]

And off you go.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Yay, LeeLee is awesome!

Also, I totally agree about shooting the Jersey Shore cast into the sun. For scientific purposes of course...

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Radoh said:
I like this new lady, hope she's recurring.
Sadly she lives in another town, but you can read her comic here! http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/namegame

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
I really wish that LeeLee was a recurring Feed Dumper. She fit the bill perfectly.

Wait wait wait. The undereducated dimwits on Jersey Shore make 30,000 dollars an episode? MTV has the BALLS to give the most talentless, cardboard-cutout reality stars of all time 30,000 dollars an episode?! NO!! NO, DOES NOT COMPUTE!! DOES NOT COMPUTE!!

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
direkiller said:
Lizardon said:
Poor Elvis probably thought he found something to eat, before breaking his teeth on the lawn mower.
gator teeth fall out and grow on a regular basis.
That looks like it was knocked loose and was about to fall out anyway or already there(and filmed to make it look more dramatic then it was) as that seems like a full tooth as far as i can tell
How did you get to know so much about gator teeth?

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Canada has awesome coins of swans fucking bears. Why the hell can't the USA have coins like this!?

search_rip

Jan 6, 2009
Feed Dump now with 50% more New Jersey style and 75% more Meth talk :p *lol* amazing to see LeeLee on the show, Happy New Year guys, great episode :D

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
*Grabs hidden blades and a bus ticket to New Jersey*
Must fix world.

I would like to see LeeLee in this more often. But that was an awesome start to the new year, think we can get 50% more feed dump guests all the time?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Graham_LRR said:
Sadly she lives in another town, but you can read her comic here! http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/namegame
The Escapist, eh? New site or something?

>.>

K4RN4GE911 said:
I really wish that LeeLee was a recurring Feed Dumper. She fit the bill perfectly.

Wait wait wait. The undereducated dimwits on Jersey Shore make 30,000 dollars an episode? MTV has the BALLS to give the most talentless, cardboard-cutout reality stars of all time 30,000 dollars an episode?! NO!! NO, DOES NOT COMPUTE!! DOES NOT COMPUTE!!
I'm pretty sure it's tje epitome of TV logic, actually.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
omg it's LeeLee from NameGame. I don't know why, but she somehow completed the LRR Feed Dump crew.

... Or maybe it's because it's funny seeing someone that's a bit out of the loop doing these commentaries, I dunno.

Also, yeah, I'm surprised. Out of all of the many, MANY stupid news stories that they've seen, it's a Jersey Shore bit of trivia that causes one of the LRR members to go on a killing spree?

uncanny474

Jan 20, 2011
Can... can we maybe get LeeLee doing more videos? Is that a thing that can happen? Because that's a thing I want to happen.

It doesn't have to be Feed Dump--I'm sure there's at least one show based in America...

Yeah, there is! It's... MovieBob... nevermind.

Maybe she can get her own show?