Feed Dump: No Foot For You

5ilver

Aug 25, 2010
There is no clear line between sanity and insanity. I'm not sure why people behave as though there is.

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
Cain_Zeros said:
The Grim Ace said:
And here I was thinking that patch symbolized you killed a polar bear -- the more you know.
Why would he get a patch for every day life here in Canada?
No no. He IS actually a polar bear! ... But the patch is not for this reason, it is, because he really managed to cold wax himself so completely, that people think he is a human!

Traipse

Jun 1, 2011
Paul is a polar bear? How is Kathleen taking this?

---

Also, the 1964 Mercury Comet has its original engine and air conditioner. The lady apparently stopped driving it because she'd finally realised she's going blind.

sumanai

Jan 17, 2008
Gilhelmi said:
Can you believe this, that is not legal in Kansas.

I can buy any manor of high-powered semi-auto rifles and high-yield explosives (I have permits, [/maniacal laughter]). But brass knuckles are illegal.

I swear, madness sometimes.
That might have something to do with things like brass knuckles being used in a lot of places for crime in the past and that you can only really use them for four things:

Beating someone up horribly.
Ruining a punching bag.
Paperweight. And naturally some places sell brass knuckles as "paperweights".
Uhh. Maybe use two and a knife to make a cigar cutter?

I guess personal defence, but I doubt their practicality for that purpose. Granted, I doubt the practicality of hand guns for self defence as well, and there are a lot of people who disagree with me on that.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
sumanai said:
Gilhelmi said:
Can you believe this, that is not legal in Kansas.

I can buy any manor of high-powered semi-auto rifles and high-yield explosives (I have permits, [/maniacal laughter]). But brass knuckles are illegal.

I swear, madness sometimes.
That might have something to do with things like brass knuckles being used in a lot of places for crime in the past and that you can only really use them for four things:

Beating someone up horribly.
Ruining a punching bag.
Paperweight. And naturally some places sell brass knuckles as "paperweights".
Uhh. Maybe use two and a knife to make a cigar cutter?

I guess personal defence, but I doubt their practicality for that purpose. Granted, I doubt the practicality of hand guns for self defence as well, and there are a lot of people who disagree with me on that.
Yaa, umm, in Kansas we have Conceal Carry (handgun) with a permit. I am a permit holder. So with that in mind, I am really still confused as to why I can carry my S&W 1911 but I am not allowed a set of Brass knuckles.

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
Seriously, cutting your own foot to keep those unemployment checks coming? he should've cut his own penis while his at it, cuz his kind shouldn't have the right to breed! :mad:

Agent Larkin said:
I love it when my WTFIWWY crosses with my Feed Dump.
I always considered Feed Dump as a shorter, lighter version of WTFIWWY, with Canadians. ^^

and Paul saying "Oh Fuck!" as a granny cracks me up for some reason. XD

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
so...
wolverine is selling drugs door to door
a guy actualy called "the scary guy" who has tatoos on 85% of his body is teaching litle children against bullying
and some guy hates his job enogh to cut his own leg off just to get out of work...

yet none of these disturb me like this abomanation you wore in the end of the episode...

all is right with the world :D

sumanai

Jan 17, 2008
Gilhelmi said:
Yaa, umm, in Kansas we have Conceal Carry (handgun) with a permit. I am a permit holder. So with that in mind, I am really still confused as to why I can carry my S&W 1911 but I am not allowed a set of Brass knuckles.
I'd imagine that using brass knuckles against someone physically more powerful than you would be more difficult than shooting them. There might be some sort of mental overlap with firearms used for self-defence against other people and firearms used as self-defence against wildlife, so the mental leap to legalise might seem natural. And of course there's the argument that criminals have access to firearms, therefore if they threaten you with one, you could threaten them back or something.

I'm really bad at coming up with reasons to justify firearm permits for personal defence, since I don't believe they're practical for that purpose. I mean, if I get assaulted I'm going to have a hard time drawing a gun when someone takes me by surprise and hits me in the back of the head with a baseball bat.

I do know that stuff like brass knuckles tend to be illegal because of historical reasons first and foremost. The rest are just reason why not to legalise them.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
sumanai said:
Gilhelmi said:
I'd imagine that using brass knuckles against someone physically more powerful than you would be more difficult than shooting them. There might be some sort of mental overlap with firearms used for self-defence against other people and firearms used as self-defence against wildlife, so the mental leap to legalise might seem natural. And of course there's the argument that criminals have access to firearms, therefore if they threaten you with one, you could threaten them back or something.

I'm really bad at coming up with reasons to justify firearm permits for personal defence, since I don't believe they're practical for that purpose. I mean, if I get assaulted I'm going to have a hard time drawing a gun when someone takes me by surprise and hits me in the back of the head with a baseball bat.

I do know that stuff like brass knuckles tend to be illegal because of historical reasons first and foremost. The rest are just reason why not to legalise them.
I guess the real reason I do not like those laws is because it is a few idiots that ruin it for the rest of us. That is half the reason people are trying to ban guns. "Look at this one incident where the criminal used a gun, Ban all guns." Never mind that violent crime in the last 20 years is down, never mind the fact that the criminal could have used a bomb, knife, bow&arrow, ect. I look at Britain where they ban any sharp-pointed knife over x inches, and worry because I do not want those 'nanny state' laws here too. But I digress, plenty now.

As for firearms for Self-defense. You do need to be smart about it, example
Baddie/knife - Hand over your wallet
Me - OK, let me open my holster waist bag. [draw and respond], Take note I said 'respond' not necessarily shoot.

In fact, Brass-knuckles would be excellent for their compact and conceal-ability. Much like a combat knife strapped to your leg, or a can of CS gas in your car door. (HEHEHE, come and car-jack me, I will just throw my CS gas out the window and speed off, HAHAHAHAHA).

Ya, I am a bit of a security nut.