Feed Dump: Nobody Likes Aquaman

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
Team Power Serge!

Also, I really liked the Batman: Brave and the Bold version of Aquaman. :D

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
I liked the Brave and the Bold version of Aquaman as well.

CAPTCHA: carbon-copy

That's just your opinion, Captcha.

Aqua Trucker...oh lawd. Nearly fell out of chair laughing at the inanity of that.

BTW...I applaud your guys' resolve to avoid the obvious Mrs. Doubtfire reference with that last story.

Jan 12, 2012
Coming 2018...
Establishing shot: A taxi driving through a deserted downtown area. SOME SCHMUCK stumbles in

NARRATOR (Jeremy Irons if we can swing it): The world is full of dangerous predators, preying on the weak...

Cut to a darkened aquarium. We can see shapes moving in a tank labelled "SHARKS"

NARRATOR: If you let down your guard for even a moment, there's no telling what will rise from the deeps to gobble you up...

Cut to the interior of the taxi. SOME SCHMUCK is sprawled in the backseat, his wallet clearly visible. In the rearview mirror, we can see BARBARA's eyes narrow in vicious anticipation as she makes room in her bra.

NARRATOR: Fortunately for you, there's more than monsters in this ocean...

Cut to a truck peeling away from the aquarium, where the tanks are mysteriously empty. Feminine hands grip the steering wheel.

NARRATOR: So swim safely, keep your head, and remember...

Cut back to the taxi. BARBARA takes her hand off the wheel and pulls out a knife. As she looks back out front, her eyes open in shock to see BILLY THE SWORDFISH hurtling nose-first through the windshield

NARRATOR: There's always a bigger fish.

Smash cut to the title card
[HEADING=3]WATER WOMAN[/HEADING]

foxclouds

May 20, 2011
I'm interested which issues those were with the Aqua truck. I think this should be shared.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Evil Smurf said:
Jandau said:
Sooo... how soon can we expect Aquatrucker fan artwork?
I want .gifs at least
:D I'd like a gif of Graham putting on the nose and then saying "I demand to be taken seriously".

That would be great.
Side note: Lots of stories about lost dead bodies. What does a dead body have to do to get noticed?

As for the ATM thief. :/ Maybe he stuffed some of the money he stole into his bra? I don't know.

Good show!
=w= b

CGAdam

Nov 20, 2009
I wonder if "Aqua Trucker" can survive long enough to be a Desert Bus meme.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Take that, evolutionists!

<.<

Oh, God, I remember the Aquaman truck thing. Why did you remind me? Why?????

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
Okay. Next Desert Bus I want Serge to crossdress as an old woman.
It's going to happen.

MorganL4

Person
May 1, 2008
AquaTruckers totally needs to be a show on SyFy now. Have Aquaman and Aqualad riding around the US fighting crime with their portable aquariums, then one day they stop off at a truck stop in Smallville and come across Clark Kent, he doesn't don his costume or anything he is just a reporter there with a namebadge that says "Kent" who is interviewing the vigilante truckers.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
WATER WOMAN

AHAHAHA

That was hilarious, especially when Graham brought up real panels of Aquaman in action!

EDIT: I want to see an Aquaman truck simulator. You can do it internet.

KaZuYa

Mar 23, 2013
Seriously guys if you haven't seen Barbara the transsexual cab driver from the British comedy League of Gentlemen look it up and be prepared to be scarred for life +)

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Coming 2018...
Cut to a darkened aquarium. We can see shapes moving in a tank labelled "SHARKS"
Is this, how Sharknado started? :p

Damn this Aquamantrucker killed me!

Darklord008

Dec 14, 2011
More Serge in Feed Dump is always a good thing. #TeamPowerSerge

Also, him and Beej have excellent chemistry here, and that Aquatrucker bit absolutely killed me. Had to pause for a good minute to recover.

Toadfish1

May 28, 2013
Jason Momoa is just gonna have to rip a Russian Submarine in half with his bare hands to get people to stop laughing at his character now.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
How could you forget the Muffin Man?

It is indeed a first that no-one was injured in a Feed Dump story. I can only take this as a sign of the apocalypse.

I second Serges question. What was the time scale of this cross-dressing theft?

Just a bit of voice training and a wig, and Serge would make quite a convincing grandmother.

"Just 'cause it's a clown wig, doesn't mean I have to entertain you." Yes you do Graham, it's in the clown contract.