Feed Dump: NSFW Ladies Extravaganza

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I've missed Tally on Feed Dump // She gets it and, althou been small and innocent looking, is just as messed up as the rest of the LRR crew =]

-M

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
so i guess the sound volume was extra low on this episode because of description? i hate havign to turn my volume up :( the warning would have been enough.

Covarr

PS Thanks
May 29, 2009
Oh man, this episode really lost its steam once Tally started with the train puns.

P.S. Thanks

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
What? You made it through a story about a man attempting to have sex with an ATM without a "shake your moneymaker" joke?

Daughter, I am disappoint.

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
All girls episode is the best kind of episodes!

I'm still trying to figure out the whole ATM thing.

MatthewGeer

Just some guy, you know?
Nov 21, 2010
MowDownJoe said:
Avaholic03 said:
So...only one of those three knows even a little bit about hockey? I'm starting to seriously doubt their Canadian credentials.
Well, to be fair, Kathleen is a New Zealand expat. Tally has no excuse, though.
Tally grew up in Kansas. Don't ask her to sing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" on Desert Bus.

Johkmil

Apr 14, 2009
Must be an extremely puritan workplace if this video is not safe for it. I would have gotten disappointed by the lack of filth after all those warnings if it weren't for it being hilarious.

Jan 12, 2012
kailus13 said:
Thunderous Cacophony said:
And coming in at #3 on "the list of things I never thought I'd say..."
Just out of curiosity, what were numbers 1 and 2?
I'm forbidden from saying #1 by court order, and #2 would probably get me banned from the Escapist (the best I can do is tell you it has something to do with wombats).

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
They made a movie about that! It's called "Orphan". Maybe the woman was some kind of black widow, going back to high school to kill all the preppy boys that look and act like the ones who rejected her. Was she Russian by chance?

synobal

Jun 8, 2011
Well I'm very disappointed at the level of NSFW in this. I came for boobs left disappointed but I was amused.

tangoprime

Renegade Interrupt
May 5, 2011
Covarr said:
Oh man, this episode really lost its steam once Tally started with the train puns.

P.S. Thanks
Yeah, I really thought they could've conducted themselves better. I hope they get back on track next week.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
The woman posing as a fifteen year old is clearly a hardcore fan of "Hiding Out [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093186/]."

The ATM is a mystery (and that's not what "direct deposit" means), but most picnic tables I've been at have a hole to stick an umbrella in, so....

And "there has to be a 'that's what she said' joke in there somewhere" is basically the story of my life.

MowDownJoe said:
Well, to be fair, Kathleen is a New Zealand expat. Tally has no excuse, though.
I thought knowledge of hockey was required for immigration. That's the reason given on my rejection notifications....

kailus13 said:
Does anyone know why this woman decided to go back to high school? 'cause the only reason I can think of is "Not so fun pretty creepy bedtimes."
In fairness, I know a ton of people who basically live on their high school glory. Maybe she just went and did it literally?

Maybe the tater tots were really good?

Maybe she was laying low from some hitmen with a name she got from a coffee can?

Unfortunately, sex really does seem the most likely.

Seracen

Sep 20, 2009
There should totally be an episode where EVERYONE starts to make puns, only to be replaced by more people who also make puns...which slowly drives Graham and/or Kathleen insane. Of course, that is a whole lotta work for a Feed Dump (which is supposed to be more spontaneous), but it'd be fun.

God bless the LRR crew! Y'all continue to fill my weeks with amusement and joy (and "man ranch" apparently, if Tally is to be believed).

Cerebrawl

Feb 19, 2014
The train story made me think of this:

What's her problem with puns anyway? ;)

Creepy woman is creepy, but I think the solution to the mystery of the object sexual man is that he just rubs it against whatever the item happens to be, possibly making a seal with his hand.

-Torchedini-

Gone Bonzo
Dec 28, 2009
The train bit is actually very reasonable only blown out by, guess what, politics.

Lovely train puns though.

Nooh

Mar 31, 2011
You had me at "hockey".

No, but seriously, Ash needs to work on her penalty kill.

Azhrarn-101

Jul 15, 2008
varmintx said:
Sweet, innocent Tally saying "there's cum on everything" is quite possibly the greatest thing of all time.
You do realise that there's no way a normal non-hyper-orthodox-christian woman her age is that innocent right?
:p

varmintx

Oct 6, 2011
Azhrarn-101 said:
varmintx said:
Sweet, innocent Tally saying "there's cum on everything" is quite possibly the greatest thing of all time.
You do realise that there's no way a normal non-hyper-orthodox-christian woman her age is that innocent right?
:p
My line, based on her "character" in the LRR universe, was supposed to be funny. You taking it into some creepy puritanical, patriarchal territory is not.