Feed Dump: Nugget Handshakes

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Nugget Handshakes

Turns out that you can sell anything that vaguely resembles someone if you try hard enough.

Watch Video

VladG

Aug 24, 2010
8100$ for a piece of chicken... That's it. Where's that comet, we're long overdue for an extinction.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Yes... the grandma said "strangers..." not "brown people" or "Foreigners..."

sure...

Also a few questions:

Why does it look like Graham and Alex look like they were just grabbed out of their beds and placed in front of the camera like a pair of hostages? Is Paul finally getting in touch with his inner terrorist and isn't quite sure what to do when you get them in front of the camera?

And

Why do you guys have a Saw puppet?

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
Each of John's friends have 86 murder weapons, and John's father gets off Scott free based on lack of evidence.

Extra credit question. How many marbles does it take to silence the one kid who won't keep his damn mouth shut?

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Mikeyfell said:
Each of John's friends have 86 murder weapons, and John's father gets off Scott free based on lack of evidence.

Extra credit question. How many marbles does it take to silence the one kid who won't keep his damn mouth shut?
I'm going to need more information on that question, as I cannot assume a value for the weight of a marble.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Only thing missing from the hat toast was a monocle on each of you.

Paul's face at the end when Alex is rubbing the hat against him: "I need an adult"

xD

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
The Gentleman said:
Why do you guys have a Saw puppet?
The REAL question is: Why don't YOU have a Saw puppet?
Because I have to sleep at certain points and that doll tends to work against that.

Also, my avatar to taunt my victims with is always going to be the Laughing Man.

tamaness

Sep 24, 2009
yoppyman said:
Does anybody knows what was on Gram's shirt?
It's a Card Kingdom [http://www.cardkingdom.com/] shirt. They sponsored Desert Bus 5, and are current (IIRC) sponsors of LRR's live MtGO drafts over on Twitch.tv.

Jakale

Feb 16, 2010
Oddly enough, my brother has a similar hat. It has alien heads in the green areas instead of mushrooms though.
The super safe shake could probably make a pretty decent approximation of those complex slide slide fist pound greetings.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
Is it sad that I could totally see the resemblance to George Washington in that chicken nugget? All I can say in my defense is that I would never buy a chicken nugget from a stranger on eBay for any price.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Jigsaw: "Hello Daniel, I want you to solve for x."
Is pretty much how I perceived all my maths classes during school in my head... I hate maths!

Also, great to see the return of Ron Dewings!

Paul's face right at the end is one of confusion and total fear!

Martin Drkos

Mar 7, 2012
The super extra safe shake employs those toy hands at the end of a stick which close their fingers when you pull a lever.

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
Actually, electromagnetism and the nuclear weak force were unified some time back, so now it's called the electroweak force.

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
"And the cheetah has deployed the laser beam

Yeah, he totally should have seen that coming"

That line was made of pure epic.

Also Hat Toast FTW!!