Feed Dump: Nugget Handshakes

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
Graham, its good to see that the rest of crew remembered this show exists.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
ewhac said:
Actually, electromagnetism and the nuclear weak force were unified some time back, so now it's called the electroweak force.
You take your fancy science elsewhere, David!

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Ron Dewings should be a real character. LRR! DO SOME WRITING.

The hat toast was also quite hilarious.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
I suddenly want to pay $8100 to do 3rd grade math. And to kill small children with a bucket of marbles. Damn you random ebay user who can sell anything for anything!

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
My reaction to the AMC news was pretty much right on with Paul's: "Wait. We could have been doing that all along?"

Seriously, I'm kind of rooting for the guy. I understand the theater's supposed reasoning for overpriced snacks, but it's out of control at this point. Of course, it really is our own fault for still buying the stuff.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
That thing about the nuggets is true you know, if you eat one that looks like someone you gain their powers. For example I once ate one that looked like Kamina from Gurren Lagann and I now have the ability to conjure giant drills out of nowhere with the power of fighting spirit.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Ron Dewings for president! He's a man you can trust.

My Dad sneaks very cheap candy over from the dollar store that is literally just next door to the theaters in this one mall.

[sub][sub]Poor Paul.[/sub][/sub]

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
I definitely didn't see Washington. Looked to me like those normal ones that look like the state of Indiana or a Christmas stocking.

VladG said:
8100$ for a piece of chicken... That's it. Where's that comet, we're long overdue for an extinction.
Well I did hear that scientists for the next 11 months will be watching a 150 foot asteroid that is reported that it will pass between Earth and our orbiting satellites. They are calling it 2012DA14.

That's the best I can give you.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
If you ask me, that teacher is only guilty of making math awesome. The fact that he was arrested for it essentially means Timecube Guy was on the right track. We are being EDUCATED BORING

A Chicken McNugget shaped like Colonel Sanders would actually be an achievement. If KFC didn't buy it and put a framed picture of it in every one of their restaurants as a display of how the enemy ranks are turning to their side I'd boycott them.

Which would be rather easy since they don't exist in my country, actually.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Must admit I was surprised that the alternatives to handshaking didn't end with a Sam Raimi.

And if someone has managed to sell a Chicken Nugget for over 8000 dollars on this planet then I'm going to go with Professor Farnsworth.

Honestly, first of all, who would pay that much for a chicken nugget anyway, secondly it didn't even look anything like him!

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
George Washington, if he were The Penguin. "I can not tell a lie, Batman chopped down the tree. Hwah-hwah-hwah!"

matsugawa

Mar 18, 2009
You're discussing non-contact greetings and not one of you, not a damned one of you, brings up the Demolition Man high five? Shame! Turn in your geek badges and allow the door to firmly pound your backsides as you exit.

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
Finally a Feed Dump with enough hats! :p

About the handshaking:
I don't know which "contagious disease" it was, but "we" were adviced not to shake hands because of the bacteria/viruses/... whatever. Also it was mentioned, that kissing on the cheeks is more hygienic than shaking hands, so we should do that more often!

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
The Gentleman said:
Why do you guys have a Saw puppet?
SAW puppet?.... Wait a second, I wonder....

*rewatches LRR's Halloween 2008 video...*

Well, Gentleman, I guess that should answer your question.