Feed Dump: Panda: The Other White Meat

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Where was the other guy looking exactly, I didn't feel that he was looking at me but at something far more interesting across the room.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Kate_LRR said:
Evil Smurf said:
vxicepickxv said:
Aris Khandr said:
Kate says "I'm delicious", and I am inclined to agree. ;)

And I, too, had a mental image of a diver fist-fighting a tuna. And would probably watch at least the pilot of a tv show that gave us that.
porpoise hork said:
well guys, you still haven't topped the Sea Hag bit..

And yes Kate, you in fact are delicious..
Now I have a mental image of Kate squeaking away from the forums in my head now.
does delicious Kate read these comments?
I do, actually.
And you made this your first post. Brilliant! :p

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Evil Smurf said:
Kate_LRR said:
Evil Smurf said:
vxicepickxv said:
Aris Khandr said:
Kate says "I'm delicious", and I am inclined to agree. ;)

And I, too, had a mental image of a diver fist-fighting a tuna. And would probably watch at least the pilot of a tv show that gave us that.
porpoise hork said:
well guys, you still haven't topped the Sea Hag bit..

And yes Kate, you in fact are delicious..
Now I have a mental image of Kate squeaking away from the forums in my head now.
does delicious Kate read these comments?
I do, actually.
And you made this your first post. Brilliant! :p
Well done!

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
Hindkjar said:
I like this Brendan guy :D All the things I have seen him in, has been hilarious !! More of him :)
The thing Beej did which stole my heart was playing the guitar part of the theme to "Game of Thrones" for kazoo and guitar [http://youtu.be/YNvIHTgjFHE] during De5ert Bus.

uncanny474

Jan 20, 2011
twaddle said:
Panning for hats? Try the East River. You will find hats cloves and all kinds of Nick-naks
Pffft. Just go to Teufort. The rivers run red with hats!

Dire Sloth

Filthy Casual
Jun 23, 2012
uncanny474 said:
twaddle said:
Panning for hats? Try the East River. You will find hats cloves and all kinds of Nick-naks
Pffft. Just go to Teufort. The rivers run red with hats!
Is that where the Red Hat Society goes skinny dipping?

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
I like the way Kate seems to finish a thought, then add something onto it, several times.
If I didn't already know that she was related to Graham this would be a big hint.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
...as you do.
I have to use that line sometime.

It's kind of funny you mention panning for gold. I live a short drive outside of California's gold country and it's not uncommon to see people panning, or even dredging the rivers--which is illegal. River people are weird.

I also want some place I can go panning for panda bear meat.

Zachary Amaranth said:
"DUUUUUDE! ME KILL PANDA FOR LULZ!"
"Hey Cave-bro, me go play Call of Pointy-Stick: Panda Warfare. Me ug prestige now."

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Sorry Kate I must disagree- you're not delicious.
Souffle and delicious shouldn't be in one sentence.

Regarding pandas you're approaching it from wrong angle
Back then pandas were dicks
(not that much have changed, they're still a dicks, but now they are endangered dicks)
edit: OMG I messed up :( . Anyway, pandas are still dicks.

ForgottenPr0digy said:
uchytjes said:
Is it just me, or is that other guy, the jelly doughnut, cross-eyed...
I think he is.........
Actually everyone is cross-eyed
Only some have closer focal point
And that makes them into perfect melee fighters :)

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
Isn't bear meat really bad for you for some reason... I read that somewhere once. Liver toxins or something.
And as bears aren't they also quite dangerous?
How could a scientist miss that there are probably quite a few other good reasons to kill a bear other than for food?

And tuna, the piscine dolphin? I think not... I'll stay at home and watch tuna fights from the safety of my sofa thank you very much.

Bomberman4000

Jun 23, 2010
This video is pretty funny, and I'm quickly becoming fond of the episodes that feature Kate and Kathleen. There's just something about funny women that draw me in.

Also, and I feel like a complete dumbass for asking, are Kate and Graham siblings or is the last name just a happy coincidence?

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
Bomberman4000 said:
Also, and I feel like a complete dumbass for asking, are Kate and Graham siblings or is the last name just a happy coincidence?
Yeah, they're siblings.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Lancer873 said:
tehweave said:
Who is this Beej guy? Should I know him from somewhere else? Maybe some googling would be worth my time.
Sorry for the double post, but...

You remember Ian Horner, the guy who played the kazoo at last year's Desert Bus and also showed up in "The Tale of Matt Wiggins"? Beej is that guy's partner in crime... err, comedy.

Here's some more info:
http://wiki.loadingreadyrun.com/index.php/Brendan_Dery
Ah! I do remember Ian. (Mostly because we share the same name.) Alright. Now I know who Beej is, I'm not so far behind.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
tehweave said:
Lancer873 said:
tehweave said:
Who is this Beej guy? Should I know him from somewhere else? Maybe some googling would be worth my time.
Sorry for the double post, but...

You remember Ian Horner, the guy who played the kazoo at last year's Desert Bus and also showed up in "The Tale of Matt Wiggins"? Beej is that guy's partner in crime... err, comedy.

Here's some more info:
http://wiki.loadingreadyrun.com/index.php/Brendan_Dery
Ah! I do remember Ian. (Mostly because we share the same name.) Alright. Now I know who Beej is, I'm not so far behind.
Yup, no worries. I had the same exact reaction a few videos ago. I was like "So, are you going to introduce him to us? You act like you've known him for ages now..."

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
The Tall Nerd said:
triggrhappy94 said:
...as you do.
I have to use that line sometime.

It's kind of funny you mention panning for gold. I live a short drive outside of California's gold country and it's not uncommon to see people panning, or even dredging the rivers--which is illegal. River people are weird.

I also want some place I can go panning for panda bear meat.

Zachary Amaranth said:
"DUUUUUDE! ME KILL PANDA FOR LULZ!"
"Hey Cave-bro, me go play Call of Pointy-Stick: Panda Warfare. Me ug prestige now."
"you cave-sheep play COP , it ug mainstream"
very old hispers
"Ug I was into wheel when it was still underground."

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Rainforce said:
Denamic said:
Necabo said:
FYI:
it is written: ich bin ein berliner
and the ch is more of a throaty sound (google translate does a good job of that), now you just sound like a Dutch guy trying german.

no offence, just so you know ;)
German is wrong; it's 'ick' now.
considering the berlin dialect, this is actually true.......(although "German is wrong" is still a terrible statement)
Considering it's been this long and nobody pointed out that it was just an Eddie Izzard reference, I'm going to... do that.

There was one last week too wasn't there? (Virtual high-five to Graham and Beej)