Feed Dump: Phone Snooping

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
Yay, it's Jer and Tally in the same episode!

I think I read somewhere that there are more cases of men fainting when...uhmm...there's going to be dogs in the next Feed Dump?

Matt King

Mar 15, 2010
Geisterkarle said:
Ok, now I'm excited about next week!
DOGS INCOMING!!!!
if there are no dogs next week a shitstorm the likes of which they have never seen will drown us all

Itchi_da_killa

Jun 5, 2012
DVS BSTrD said:
Well at least with all the zeds dead their'd bee no shortage of motorcycles.
Oh I see what you did there. :)

Seriously this is becoming a favorite show of mine here on The Escapist.

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
Yal said:
Well, since you asked for corrections, Florida has alligators and crocodiles. The only place in the world where the two species ranges overlap. You want giant reptiles, we got you covered.
Silly Canadians don't know about Floridian crocodiles.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Why wasn't Tally on Girl Dump? I bet she would have kept up with Kathleen's cancer babies.

I... I thought that was a Templar wig.

Also, the two videos today:
FD: Phone Snooping
ZP: Sleeping Dogs
So how much did Snoop Dogg pay you for this? I hope you kept a Tally (ha!) because he's changed his name and he's going to want it back.

Captcha: another castle
Yes, yes, captcha, very clever.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
I feel sorry for that bee guy's neighbours. Barbecues and picnics would have been hell.

I have learned now to lock my phone. I once left it at my girlfriend's house, and it did not end well. Thank god for the remote lock on iPhones.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Wow. Graham looked like a diehard fan at the Umbrella vs. Versalife match of the Evil Pharmaceutical Corporation football games.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
I was eating when this video started...toilet talk tends to make that a bit difficult lol

AAHHH THE BEES

Glen Morangie

Sep 3, 2008
Jer, the man with the terrifyingly large eyes.

Also, Tally and Jer make it awesome. I was getting worried about the lack of D&D until the end. Thank you for coming through.

Additionally, wow pinterest. I am not certain, but I thought they were still making catalogues for department stores. Also, the cuteness factor is actually surprisingly low relative to my expectations from Tally. TL;DR: Pinterest = Skirts and sheets not kittens, puppies, or foals; or why I decided it was time to update my bedroom.

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
I am actually incapable of peeing while sitting down, this comes in handy on long car trips.

CardinalPiggles said:
I sit down to pee anyway. It's much more comfortable, and I get to read a little while I do it.
How long does it take you to pee?!

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
tehweave said:
On a side note, Jer, those are the largest glasses I have ever seen in my life. Kudos.
You've never seen the Queen? Her glasses are just getting bigger and bigger and bigger, she's becoming an owl, soon her glasses will be bigger than her body. ...and she will light many fires.
[hr]I like my women like I like my coffee, COVERED IN BEES!
[hr]Two Eddie Izzard references in a row ladies and gentlemen!