Feed Dump: Poop Skeleton

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Poop Skeleton

If you need to smuggle any reptiles, we don't recommend using a zorb.

Watch Video

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I will never be able to eat that burger. Oh well, REGULAR BEEF STILL ROCKS!

Also RIP Cam. I miss you already.

Jan 12, 2012
Redlin5 said:
Also RIP Cam. I miss you already.
I figured he was going off to make a zorb shit-mummy out of someone else.

Also, Ash is good at stuff; the thumbnail for "Man Poops on Floor of Bank" proves she has a glare that mixes disgust and hatred like nobody else.

Petromir

Apr 10, 2010
Apart from the gratting feeling I have everytime the poor reptiles were called amphibians that was good....

Mastemat

Jul 18, 2010
As that burger was being described I was like "WHERE IS THE GOLD!?" and then the bun was gold leafed.... XD
I was gonna be severely disappointed if this burger had no gold in it.

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
Apparently, after a little digging, that burger seems to be a Groupon publicity stunt..

8BitArchitect

Sep 24, 2014
And I would zorb five-hun-dred miles, and I would zorb five-hun-dred more, justto be the man that zorbed a thou-sand miles to ber-mu-da...

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
Why reptiles? Why always reptiles? a) Where are they getting them from? It's not like US is suuuuper tropical and a great place to breed reptiles (or maybe I'm wrong, do they all come from Florida and Louisiana?) b) where are they going? There has to be market for this smuggled animals, but these seem like regular turtles, not some ultra rare species that you can't get by legal means.

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
Ok, Kath is right! We definitely need something like a hot-tub Feed Dump episode or you get too professional and we sadly can't watch you anymore! :(

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
shiajun said:
Why reptiles? Why always reptiles? a) Where are they getting them from? It's not like US is suuuuper tropical and a great place to breed reptiles (or maybe I'm wrong, do they all come from Florida and Louisiana?) b) where are they going? There has to be market for this smuggled animals, but these seem like regular turtles, not some ultra rare species that you can't get by legal means.
Turtles are rather common in all the US
The most common turrtule he was smuggling(Diamondback terrapin) is found as far up as New York, and managed to shutdown a runway in NYC by trying to nest on it.

Elijah Newton

Sep 17, 2008
Wasn't there that one song from awhile back? "If I could zorb one thousand mile and I could zorb one thousand more."

Not going to lie, though. Went to New Zealand because? well because New Zealand is awesome. But zorbing put Rotorua on the map for my better half and I.

?man, I wish I was in New Zealand. Anyone know if they're hiring computer techs?

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
So is their like a hair limit in the LRR amorphous blob group. I mean Kathleen's been growing out her hair and now Ash has cut hers short. I say we all force shave Alex's head to free up some extra hair.

Tim Chuma

Jul 9, 2010
Toronto is a major international hub for international travel including China which would explain the turtles thing. Also they had an outbreak of Bird Flu due to the number of people travelling there from China last time.

No one posting the Spooky Scary Skeletons songs? For shame! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w No, I don't get that meme either.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
8BitArchitect said:
And I would zorb five-hun-dred miles, and I would zorb five-hun-dred more, justto be the man that zorbed a thou-sand miles to ber-mu-da...
You sir win at the internets.

Huh. I always assumed gold had a certain amount of toxicity that limited its use as a food additive. Turns out it's relatively inert and the only risks come from the way it's processed or rare allergies. So....eat more gold! It does nothing for you but won't hurt you either!