Feed Dump: Poor Life Choices

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Poor Life Choices

When life gives you lemons, take a selfie with a corpse!

Watch Video

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I always forget how much I love Kate Stark, it won't happen again.

Rituro

Critwrencha
Sep 18, 2008
Credits typo, gang... says Kathleen was joined by Serge and Alex. Now, I'm horrible with faces, names and general memory recall but I'm *fairly* sure neither of those fine folks joined Kathleen this week.

Hiramas

Aug 31, 2010
Whoever invented this hand gesture needs to be found, killed and then buried deeeeeeeeeep
underground where noone can find him.
That was unbelievably annoying.

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
That was one epic "NO" gun.

Rituro said:
Credits typo, gang... says Kathleen was joined by Serge and Alex. Now, I'm horrible with faces, names and general memory recall but I'm *fairly* sure neither of those fine folks joined Kathleen this week.
I had to stop the credits and make sure I was reading that one correctly. I'm fairly sure there was Kathleen, Beej, and Kate.

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
Never mind the credits, the worse offense is that James is always the cop!

American Fox

Le Best Tank
Aug 14, 2012
I would strip search Kate, Cam, Paul, and Ash. one of them has to have a sex tape on them.

<3<3<3

person427

May 28, 2009
ritchards said:
Never mind the credits, the worse offense is that James is always the cop!
Beej and Kate weren't cops, they were people impersonating cops. It's all good.

Jaeger_CDN

Aug 9, 2010
The flip a coin thing for elections isn't exactly "new" we drew one of our town councilors out of a hat after he was defeated on election night by 1 vote, then he complained and had a judicial recount and it was a tie between him and another completely different candidate then it was decided by a name from a hat.

2013 Edson civil election [http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edson-judicial-recount-sends-new-candidate-to-council-1.2437400]

Jan 12, 2012
kailus13 said:
I'm terribly sorry Beej, but I don't think your free bees method is within our budget.
But then why are we trying to save them? This whole system is out of order!

OT: "Cleaning the apartment"? Seriously, guy? You have significant leverage over your ex, and the best thing you can think of is to ask her to tidy up the place?

Rituro

Critwrencha
Sep 18, 2008
praetor_alpha said:
Rituro said:
I had to stop the credits and make sure I was reading that one correctly. I'm fairly sure there was Kathleen, Beej, and Kate.
Excellent! That means it was fixed. All is well with the world.