Feed Dump: Powerless and Nude

niceguy191

Mar 11, 2010
I'm confused... The car didn't have a way to MANUALLY unlock the doors?? Like, by sliding/lifting a little knob or something? Seems kinda dangerous to me...

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
niceguy191 said:
I'm confused... The car didn't have a way to MANUALLY unlock the doors?? Like, by sliding/lifting a little knob or something? Seems kinda dangerous to me...

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Hungry Donner said:
Amgeo said:
Graham Stark, you are everything I have ever wanted to be.
A collector of hats with an awesome beard?
That should do it.

"A bear." Dunno why, but the way you said that Graham, was so funny.

Also, Kathleen did the editing? How often does that happen?

(Good job, BTW)

ScrubberDucky

Feb 17, 2011
I thought the bear puns would be the highlight of that episode. I was wrong.

I thought "Is that like a fudgesicle?" would be the highlight of that episode. I was wrong.

I thought the costume suggestions would be the highlight of that episode. I was wrong.

"I can scratch my head." Highlight material right there.

You're getting better with every episode, Feed Dump. I love it.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Holy shit! America? Letting people see bare breasts? The horror!
I would have thought that would happen in England, where no one really gives a shit. But I thought America hated that kind of thing.

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
One of the funniest episodes I've ever seen. I was laughing thoughout the entire episode. I liked the Darth Corporal costume idea.

Pariahwulfen

Mar 23, 2010
I am now curious as to whether or not LRR is familiar with "BROlentangy General Hospital" and Dr. Professor Vrabro.

Bruiser80

Feb 27, 2009
niceguy191 said:
The corvette he locked himself into uses an RFID in the key fob to lock/unlock the doors and, so there isn't a conventional locking system in the doors (no key slot on the outside, no physical plungers and mechanical linkage - only electric buttons).

There ARE emergency door openers on the floor by the door that will open the door even if the battery is disconnected. You either have to know where they are (like the owner would), or have time to calmly look for it. The hatchet-wielding robber obviously was running on adrenaline at that point.

SnowmanCA

Mar 30, 2010
They should have been able to pop the trunk and get out that way as well. (I am assuming it was not a convertible or they would have been hacking away at the top as well)

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
So technically... THIS show doesn't have THIS hat? That's very zen... or maybe just stupid. It's hard to tell sometimes.

2-part Epoxy

May 6, 2010
You know what I like to do? I like to mentally rearrange the letters in this show's title. With only a move I can change it to "DEED FUMP" or "EED DUMPF."

I've been doing this for a while now.

Try it for yourself! What are your favorite combinations?

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I think Alex should have gotten a yellow card for all those bad puns // Also, I miss the end of the show segment, it had a great song "It's the end of the show, the show is over now"

-M

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
brrrr I have no self control
hahahahaha

queue the how to stay safe on Halloween video Paul made a while back :]

warlock257

Jul 19, 2010
JUDGE PIMP SANTA!!!
I'm going to be that for Halloween forever!!

P.S. Enjoyed the Hamlet joke at the end. Regained some class there.