Feed Dump: Reindeer Pâté

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Reindeer Pâté

Just like Feed Dump, the pâté is flavorful, a bit gamey, and the red nose is extra.

Watch Video

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Women are no where near perfect either so Why the hell do women expect men to be perfect???

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Zoidberg!
I love that hat.
I wonder what Kathleen thought about that family in law joke.
Reindeer Pâté is brilliant, wonder if it's any good.
Great episode, merry X-mas!

Regiment

Nov 9, 2009
That hat is the scariest thing I've seen in a long time. And it's almost synchronized! Somehow that's a lot worse than if it wasn't.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
Bah! Where was the cereal reading section?! I was hoping it would be the after credits clip :(

"AH... you're talking about how I can't get it up! No, you're just ugly"

That made me laugh so hard... because it sounded like something my friends and I would say to each other.

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
OMG I soooo want that hat :D
Would liven up my job to no end, AND give me a new way to piss people off.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Man, Graham looks like he's trying to kill us with his psychic powers while wearing that hat.

Don't hurt me, Graham!

Jerusalem

Jan 20, 2011
I just don't get why is it such a big deal for Americans that people eat reindeers. What else are you supposed to do with them? Give sled rides to tourists? Reindeers are herded for food and whatever else you can get from their carcasses when you kill them. That is what they are for, and why the Sami have been herding them for the past few millennia.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
dex-dex said:
Women are no where near perfect either so Why the hell do women expect men to be perfect???
I don't know...
*checks dex-dex's profile*
...Why do you?
And Zoidberg the only way any self respecting woman would have you over for diner would be as the main course.

And I think you're gunna have an unlucky year Graham, your hat's possessed.
I don't actually
When looking for a man (or lady) I recognize people are not perfect and I never expect them to be. That is just ludicrous.
I also loathe women who date certain men to change them and make them better. Men are not like cars! changing the paint is not going to make them better off!

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
Zoidberg is an instant win for but please Graham don't visit me at night and kill me

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
cynicalsaint1 said:
That hat is by far one of the most terrifying things I have ever seen.
Am I the only one who saw that hat immediately after the penis joke and felt really uncomfortable?