Feed Dump: Rogue Monkey

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Rogue Monkey

Free Death Ray. Only used once. You pick up.

Watch Video

Shocksplicer

Apr 10, 2011
Your apology for the Australia bit is accepted.
But with this and that joke about Julia Gillard and the Wallaby...
Consider yourselves on your final warning.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
We have deathrays here, because it's a cooler game than knifey handy.

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
Ian makes a pretty convincing monkey. Maybe too convincing. What's his backstory anyway?

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Avaholic03 said:
Ian makes a pretty convincing monkey. Maybe too convincing. What's his backstory anyway?
He escaped from the zoo, LRR took him in and shaved him a bit.
Nothing special really.

P.S. Did Kathleen grew her hair longer to avoid being confused with Bayonetta?

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
I think they missed an opportunity to have the (hat?) Kathleen threw at 3:42 come back to her, just for the gratuitous boomerang joke.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Death ray... Who DOESN'T want to have one? Depending on size and capability you could become a highly paid assassin, or just sell it to the government (cause THEY won't do anything bad with that tech!).

mrverbal

May 23, 2008
Just remember, not australians, that XXXX is australian for gross piss, and fosters is australian for "Look the stupid americans will drink any garbage beer that they can find."

(It is virtually impossible to buy fosters in most of australia because it is unsellable).

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Tampa is pretty far from Orlando in terms of monkey walks, so I guess one of the dealers lost their monkey.

mew4ever23

Mar 21, 2008
Well, the further explanation on New York Subway status was helpful - we don't really have a subway in Edmonton, we have a LRT line that goes underground for a ways. The stations are relatively clean, as are the rolling stock. It can get busy at times, but what doesn't. All in all, pleasant enough, for an intra-city mass transit train line.

WWmelb

Sep 7, 2011
mrverbal said:
Just remember, not australians, that XXXX is australian for gross piss, and fosters is australian for "Look the stupid americans will drink any garbage beer that they can find."

(It is virtually impossible to buy fosters in most of australia because it is unsellable).
gotta keep in mind as well that Export Quality fosters is a very different beer to domestic fosters. Is actually a nice bitey lager compared to the waterpiss that they sell here. I was shocked when i had one in the states and it was somewhat akin to drinking a Heini.

Anyways, NOONE except people in FNQ and WA drink xxxx at all. It is vile vile stuff.