Feed Dump: Romanian Shampoo Wing Wong

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Kathleen, if you really want to meet Kate, just stalk my local Waitrose supermarket.

I live on the same island as her and Will, and that's the supermarket she goes to shop at (with the appropriate protection).

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Kathleen, you will now be receiving all of the dong pics from the interwebs and have nobody to blame but yourself.

And Graham as a talking fish is officially the best thing I've seen all day.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
khsh said:
I wonder if "Deep Sea Fangly Fish" is an intentional Homestar Runner reference.
Graham is a big H*R fan so probably. And also considering he has made the much more obscure reference of "I do what I'm told" from H*R on a previous Fump.

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
deathjavu said:
Frylock72 said:
Someone needs to reign Kathleen in during the show, because we got approximately one minute of Graham and Cameron versus her hogging the show the whole time. It's getting annoying.
a) Feed Dump is unscripted

b) They film a lot more than makes it into the show

c) Kathleen tells funny long-form jokes

d) Kathleen does the editing

Pick any combination of the above four explanations and maybe find a more constructive way to phrase your criticisms of the weekly video content you view for free.
Honestly, I cut most heavily on my own jokes. Cam is a quipper. His jokes are short and to the point. As you pointed out, my bits tend to be long-form, so you get an imbalance.

Anyhow, to all who asked, I'm only Romanian on my dad's side. His Grandmother's family left old country, moved to Canada, saw their kids marry some Canadians, then one of those families moved to New Zealand, etc, etc, etc. I do not speak Romanian at all, and I wouldn't normally tout that side of my heritage but DANG I am fine with any opportunity to meet K. Midds. Although in retrospect I think half might be pushing it. Like... maybe 33%? Romanian/Canadian/Kiwi?

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
JenSeven said:
Actually, Kathleen should have done the voice of the angler.
All angler fish are female. The males are actually incredibly small, and have merged with the female by biting into them and slowly being absorbed into the body of the female until they are nothing more then a sperm producing fin-like object sticking out of the underside of the female.
As if the Angler Fish wasn't scary enough from before >_>

OT: Would an Immortal's hair keep growing after his aging stopped?

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
Lady Kathleen said:
Like... maybe 33%? Romanian/Canadian/Kiwi?
That's better than my percentage.
Something like 20% Scottish, 20% Russian, 5% Inuit, 15% Czechoslovakian, 10% Danish, 10% Polish, 10% German, 10% Dutch.

Yes, my heritage is a complete mess and if you mix all the national beverages of those countries into a single cocktail it will be completely undrinkable.

anian

Sep 10, 2008
Someone on LRR forums mentioned, quite correctly I think, that it is kind of hard to vote for a princess.
...makes it kind of hard to not question Kathleen's geopolitical/history sketches on Feed Dump. My world is crushed.

M920CAIN

May 24, 2011
What is this video about? There is no such Romanian shampoo, no such thing as Romanian princesses and no such thing as Romanian fascists (unless you meant communists).

Source: Romanian

ExileNZ

Dec 15, 2007
While you're at it Kathleen, you should try for Princess status in New Zealand too. I suppose that would put you in direct competition with Kate, but then again that's part of your goal so I don't see how that could go wrong.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
M920CAIN said:
What is this video about? There is no such Romanian shampoo, no such thing as Romanian princesses and no such thing as Romanian fascists (unless you meant communists).

is Wing Wang a Romanian word for fascist?

VectorZero

Apr 15, 2010
Lady Kathleen said:
Anyhow, to all who asked, I'm only Romanian on my dad's side. His Grandmother's family left old country, moved to Canada, saw their kids marry some Canadians, then one of those families moved to New Zealand, etc, etc, etc. I do not speak Romanian at all, and I wouldn't normally tout that side of my heritage but DANG I am fine with any opportunity to meet K. Midds. Although in retrospect I think half might be pushing it. Like... maybe 33%? Romanian/Canadian/Kiwi?
Heh; exactly one country east of my heritage: Hungarian/Australian. To complete the cycle I clearly need to move to Alaska ...

Never mind.

M920CAIN

May 24, 2011
Eric the Orange said:
M920CAIN said:

is Wing Wang a Romanian word for fascist?
Pretty sure it's not. In fact fascist in English is the same as fascist in Romanian.