Feed Dump: Rough Santa Rides

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
[after looking up the Halifax Explosion] Wow. Part of me wants to see if they could actually get that approved.

Rangerboy87

Jul 1, 2011
I was wondering if any Desert Bus staff would guest star this week...I was hoping for Ian and Pika, but Cori works too

keideki

Sep 10, 2008
zvate said:
so that's what happened to Winnie the Pooh after the hundred acres woods instituted a hunting season
LOLOLOL. My first thought after seeing that hat was, OH GOD SOMEONE SKINNED WINNIE THE POOH! I wonder if it was a grown up Christopher Robin.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I REMEMBER ZIP DRIVES

The CFL is really important! It's all Saskatchewan has. IT'S ALL WE HAVE! *crying*

Kazam24a

Oct 17, 2011
mattawbrown said:
Graham, I'm sorry but I caught an error. Newfoundland and Labrador are not part of the Maritime Provinces, but are part of the Atlantic Provinces.

Maritime Provinces:
New Brunswick
Nova Scotia
Prince Edward Island

Atlantic Provinces:
New Brunswick
Nova Scotia
Prince Edward Island
Newfoundland and Labrador

It's subtle and knit picky, but as a maritimer I feel like I'm just looking out for my West Coast fellow Canadians.

Yes... This.... being a Newfoundlander I was going to say we are not in the Maritimes....

Kazam24a

Oct 17, 2011
And Although there is Newfie Screech (one of my fav's) Lambs Palm Breeze is way more popular here....

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Endocrom said:
[after looking up the Halifax Explosion] Wow. Part of me wants to see if they could actually get that approved.
Or, or, or even better
Ladies and gentlemen, let me present you
The one and only
Halifax Punishers

P.S. But to be honest any team name with "Halifax" as their first word would sound awesome

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
ewhac said:
Graham_LRR said:
...We are obsolete storage media. I am an IOMEGA Clik disk, which I bet you've never heard of.
Heard of it.

Joining us this week is an IOMEGA Zip drive... And an IOMEGA Jaz drive.
And I am a Castlewood ORB. Joining me at Thanksgiving tomorrow will be an Exatron Stringy Floppy, and a Sony Memory Stick.
You have an Exatron Stringy Floppy? Might want to see a doctor about that.

(I'm sorry...it's just that that sounded really REALLY wrong.)

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
To this day I find it hard to understand why a sport where the ball is thrown and carried around with your hands 95% of the time "football".

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Redlin5 said:
I REMEMBER ZIP DRIVES

The CFL is really important! It's all Saskatchewan has. IT'S ALL WE HAVE! *crying*
It's ok, not everyone can have an awesome hockey team like us Winnipegers. (I'm just teasing, of course. Prairie provinces unite!)

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
shiajun said:
To this day I find it hard to understand why a sport where the ball is thrown and carried around with your hands 95% of the time "football".
Historical reasons. Football evolved from soccer, and Americans decided to keep the name, even as they switched to rugby rules.