Feed Dump: Runners, Sliders, Designers

Rebles

Apr 14, 2009
DirgeNovak said:
It's not the first time he's been on a LRR video, I'm guessing he's friends with one of the gang.
Check out http://www.dracogen.com/ and know that Steve Dengler is Ash Vickers brother and you can see that the culprit is sitting right there in the video^^

Now disclaimer: I do not actually know that this is the reason they know him but it would be my guess.

Tombfyre

Feb 7, 2008
Huzzah for having a game dev appear in the show! Good fun. He certainly had a high charisma modifier.

I too found the audio really off for this episode. It was very low volume, and the balance was all over the place. Technical difficulties?

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
So is Chris Avellone a regular cast member now? I hope so.

But I am genuinely curious how White Castle apparently has the most influential hamburger. Most other hamburgers I know of have taken the route of not tasting like vomit. White Castle doesn't seem to be influencing anyone.

Ritchian

Wait, what?
Jul 29, 2009
Oi. Chris Avellone. Quit doing hilarious cameos on one of my favorite web series and get back to writing for games that I will instantly fall in love with no matter what flaws they might have.

[REDACTED]

Apr 30, 2012
HOLY FUCKING SHITPICKLES IT'S CHRIS AVELLONE HOLY SHIT

*Deep breath*

Wow. Was not expecting that. Anyway, while you're in the neighborhood, could you remind someone to update the TToN tumblr? It's been three weeks, and I'm going into serious withdrawal here.

Apr 28, 2008
I honestly thought White Castle went out of business years ago.

There was one around when I was living in a suburb about an hour outside of Chicago, but that eventually changed into a KFC. Haven't seen them here in Vermont either. Or New Hampshire or Maine. Where the hell is White Castle these days anyway?

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Oooh, stereo (at least, mixing board stereo). I'm getting chills at the thought of Chris Avellone whispering game design secrets in my ear.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
I hate to have to use this now that it's a meme, but... Cool stories, bro. I actually mean that, not the sarcastic BS currently implied. I do find it curious that the White Castle Slider is somehow more influential than the Quarter-Pounder, (first mass-produced burger designed to be eaten as a meal), the Big Mac (introduction of "secret ingredient" and "signature" burgers to fast food), or the Whopper (the first ever fully-customizable sandwich in fast food). But hey... first is first, despite being nowhere near perfected...

Redlin5 said:
Chris Avellone! :D

GUEST DUMP!

How'd you kidnap/lure him?
With White Castle, obviously.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Fat_Hippo said:
Holy shit, it's Chris Avellone...how the hell did you pull that off?
I suspect kidnapping and tons of torture.
If you carefully observe his blinking, you can tell that he is using Morse code to tell "call the cops" (or "my left toe is itching"- Morse code isn't my best skill)
That is the only realistically possible scenario how they could get Chris into Feed Dump

As for Chris not being as fun as others Feed Dump participants
1)It is his 1st time- majority of participants we love weren't good at their 1st time.
2)It all depends on events. Not every week we get tumor meat related news.
3)He was kidnapped after all- I'm pretty sure escaping was his main priority, joking came after that.

Captcha: I like people
That's not an excuse for your genocidal tendencies.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Chris Av-?!

Okay, guise. Seriously. Seriously serious. For realsies.

Am I dead? Is this Heaven? I mean, Chris Avellone in a Feed Dump video? I can't *not* be dead, right? I'm decomposing over my keyboard after pulling a Balzac with my sixth coffee cup. Yes, that's it.

Coolio! I'll try flinging myself from the top of my house, see if reality's gonna go all Inception on me.