Feed Dump: Santa Drugs

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Santa Drugs

Occupy the North Pole and Nigerians get into poop sifting.

Watch Video

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Is Nickleback that hated? I like a few of their songs. Is my taste in music that bad?

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
I am now going to transcribe exactly what I was thinking while watching this episode:

"heh, heh... Graham, Matt seems to be gunning for your jo... HOLY F-CK! IS THAT A VAGINA HAT!?!"

therockdemon

Mar 17, 2011
i might get some hate for this but i like nickleback they have good songs and they are good live what is so bad about them

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Trust me, guys, it's not just Canadians who hate Nickelback.

Speaking of....

unacomn said:
Is Nickleback that hated? I like a few of their songs. Is my taste in music that bad?
The five words in my head say "your taste in music's bad."

Claus/Palin would be awesome, until Sarah shot Blitzer from a helicopter.

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
I want butt puppies!

unacomn said:
I don't think they're that awful. But all their music sounds the same.

Brandchan said:
Problem with Nickleback? -Lead singer sounds like a wailing dead dog from hell.
I think if he actually sounded like that I'd be way more into them.

[sub][sub]\m/ wailing hell-hounds \m/[/sub][/sub]

varmintx

Oct 6, 2011
Not enough Kathleen.

Oh and here's what Portugal thinks of Nickelback:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7F3O6WYfHQ

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010

hell im not even american but ill vote for santa if he runs! ill find a way! maybie ill hide the papers inside puppies...

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
unacomn said:
I actually like a few of their songs a lot

despite all the criticism, I'd STILL rather listen to Nickelback than a bunch of crap that's popular on the radio these days x.X (starting with Lady Gaga)

Kinpatsu

Jul 6, 2011
It's true. Detroiters hate Nickelback just as much as the rest of the world. (Can you tell I signed that petition?)

Also, the way Graham said "butt puppies" at the very end was really funny and I have no idea why.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Claus/Palin would be awesome, until Sarah shot Blitzer from a helicopter.
I can't tell if you mean the deer, Blitzen, or the CNN political anchor Wolf Blitzer, but either way it would be hilarious.

hypermage

Feb 13, 2010
Probably for the best that Kathleen swapped out for James. Hardened music nerds and Nickleback in close proximity is bad times.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Where was Kathleen? She was shown at the beginning, then never again! Whyyyy?

Also, I never understood why people despise Nickelback so much. Frankly, they're not a band I enjoy, but I don't HATE them. Plus, their music is played on the radio a TON and they have millions of fans. Someone out there must like them. So why do they get so much hate? Can someone give me a legitimate answer besides "Because everyone else does?"

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
Well , to be honest , I heard some of Nickleback's songs , and I don't find them that awful , a bit average , and that's it.

seriously , guys , there are worse rock bands out there then Nikcleback , you know , like Hot Chelle Rae: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzlNFcT2aOE&ob=av3e

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
JehuBot said:
Well , to be honest , I heard some of Nickleback's songs , and I don't find them that awful , a bit average , and that's it.

seriously , guys , there are worse rock bands out there then Nikcleback , you know , like Hot Chelle Rae: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzlNFcT2aOE&ob=av3e
Yes, there are worse bands than Nickleback, but they don't get asked to play half-time shows on holidays.